Chapter 37

Cold, hard, round and flat.

Liao Tingyan snapped his fingers, made a light ball out to illuminate, and took out the thing to take a closer look. It turned out to be a mirror with a big face, with delicate patterns on the edge, full of quaint flavor, and it is precious to look at.

She took the mirror to her face and found that there were mirrors on both sides, and they were equally blurred. I don't know how to use this baby, Liao Tingyan supplies Sima Jiao, and asks humbly.

"How do I use this?" It shouldn't be just a mirror.

Sima Jiao's fingers were white and long, and they were very beautiful. He held the mirror and turned it around three times or twice somehow. One mirror was divided into two. It turned out to be a removable set.

"As long as you have spiritual power, even if the two mirrors are thousands of miles apart, you can see the situation on the opposite side." Sima Jiao said.

Liao Tingyan's face was calm. To tell the truth, although everyone in the fantasy world is flying solo, it seems to be very powerful, but modern technology is also very powerful. For example, this thing is not as good as a mobile phone. If the mobile phone has electricity and internet, it can also be seen across thousands of miles away. What's more, and the functions are more diverse and more convenient. She looked at the glasses, um, the picture quality of the phone will be better.

Sima Jiao keenly sensed that Liao Tingyan didn't like this thing, so he pinched the two mirrors and broke one of them directly.

Liao Tingyan: "???" What are you doing?

She quickly put the remaining side aside, lest she be pinched together by this moody ancestor.

"If you don't like it, it will break." Sima Jiao said.

Liao Tingyan hurriedly said: "Like it!" I can't let this prodigal ancestor continue to be lawless, he finally got a "gift" from him, and he ruined one by himself. What kind of elementary school chicken-like low EQ Ways of giving gifts.

Sima Jiao didn't quite believe her answer. He wasn't very happy. He stared at her with a sullen face and asked again. It was a question of truth-buffing, "You like this thing?"

Liao Tingyan: "I like it." I said I like it, and my heart was swiping the screen with a question mark. Do you have any problems with your ancestors, do you use truth buff to ask such trivial matters? When you used Truth BUFF, you always had an expression of killing someone when you said the wrong thing, but just now you had an expression of anger when you said the wrong thing. When did you demote?

This situation seems a bit wrong, it seems that there is no way to escape the rule that people who pass through must fall in love. Liao Tingyan calmed down calmly. It didn't matter. It took two people to fall in love. He couldn't talk unilaterally, as long as he stayed steady.

Just thinking about this, Sima Jiao raised her head and leaned over to kiss her lips. She covered her upper lip, rubbed the tips of her nose together, her posture was lingering and affectionate.

Liao Tingyan: "..." Steady, steady, I can continue for another second.

Sima Jiao's breath entangled her. He lowered his eyes that were always unfriendly when looking at people, his lips slightly raised, and his mood seemed to improve again.

Cold fingers were supporting her chin and behind her ears, and a hand was touching the back of her head, pressing her hair. He seems to like to pinch the back of her neck, which is a posture that doesn't allow others to step back.

Liao Tingyan felt a tingling in the back of his head. He didn't know if it was because of being pinched, and he felt dangerous and nervous subconsciously, or because Sima Jiao had been sipping her lips like a kissing fish.