Chapter 47

Although Lei Jie was given by Sima Jiao, Liao Tingyan succeeded in becoming a monk in the Void Refining Period.

There are rules in the world. Liao Tingyan's original four-nine-day calamity turned into a nine-nine-day calamity, which was counted on Sima Jiao's head, so Sima Jiao blocked the thunder, and this result can also be counted on Liao Tingyan's head.

I came to test sixth grade mathematics and found that I got a high-math test paper, and foreign aid broke in to finish the test paper. Liao Tingyan's tragedy was a surprise.

She only looks at her cultivation level now, and she can be regarded as a big boss in the inner palace, but Liao Tingyan has no sense of reality at all.

If she is surrounded by some Qi-refining period and base-building period, she might still be a little fluttering, but next to her is a big man who can soar in minutes. The enemy camp encounters either the transformation of the gods or the fusion of the Mahayana, all of them are not comparable. She was worse, and even lived hundreds of thousands of years longer than her. Under this circumstance, she really didn't think her cultivation level was so great.

After crossing the catastrophe, I will still practice for a few days in the Thunder Valley.

Liao Tingyan didn't want to stay here. After all, the cultivation base would increase after this, and the last thing she wanted was to increase the cultivation base.

Sima Jiao: "Stay here."

Liao Tingyan: "Let's go." She missed the quiet place for a nap, and Shi Yuxiang's floral palace full of flowers, no matter where it was, it was much more comfortable to sleep than this bare stone field. And there may be something different in it. The live mirror has no signal here. It loses a lot of fun all at once, just like a sudden disconnection.

It is easy to change from frugality to luxury, but it is difficult to change from luxury to frugality. When she first arrived in this world, there was so much poverty and sophistication.

There are reasons for what Sima Jiao does. He wants to stay here and he must have his own reasons. Liao Tingyan thought and asked him, "How long will he stay here?"

Sima Jiao: "Three days."

Liao Tingyan looked at his wrapped fingers, suspecting that he was retaliating against her by saying that he would wrap the wound for three days. It is really possible for this man to do such naive things.

But forget it, take care of him.

Lei Jie took a long time, and it was night again. Although this cultivation level can be seen at night, Liao Tingyan is still used to the light, so she took out the lamp. She especially likes this flower-shaped lamp, that is, the cover of the lamp has the appearance of various flowers, and the reflected light falls on the surroundings, all like blooming flowers.

Hang up the lamp, clear the table, take out the prepared food, and start tasting the delicious food.

Liao Tingyan has always felt that no matter where he goes, as long as he has the conditions, he must eat and sleep well. As long as he eats and sleeps well, he will feel better. This is the best way to treat yourself well. So following Sima Jiao, she pays attention to these wherever she goes.

In her space, all kinds of food and drink can make life more comfortable, and the most well-being products are the most, what is used to it, favorite small objects, all kinds of upholstered fur cushions, pillows, long bamboo mats, Barbecue, soup, casserole, simple hot pot dishes, etc., can create several livable houses in minutes.

Contrary to her, Sima Jiao never cared about it. Whether he lives in the high-rise building of the gorgeous palace, or sits on the big rocks in the wilderness, he is always the same, as if he never needed anything to embellish the service.