Chapter 31

The shape of the soul in the Lingfu is not certain, like Liao Tingyan, which is like a soft white cloud at the moment, so she can only use floating ones.

Sima Jiao's soul was dying. Liao Tingyan watched that his soul flower was almost gone, and tried to fish for those'petals'. She stretched the divine soul a bit, and held a piece of divine soul that fell. That piece of soul fell on the white cloud, and Liao Tingyan's mind was stunned. It felt as if he had been electrocuted. It seemed that there was something numb and crisp, a very strange feeling.

There is also a kind of negative world-weariness passing along the 'petal', and Liao Tingyan feels so uncomfortable that he wants to watch a movie for depression.

She continued to fish, and the weird numbness became clearer every time she caught a slice. Although the soul is in someone else's spiritual house, the perception of the body still exists. She found that her body was weak, her legs were weak, and she had a headache.

It is estimated that it is a sequelae, it is not so easy to enter other people's sites.

But all came.

She worked diligently to fish for more than half, and the other part was not because she didn't want to fish, but because the petals that were like withered were curled and disappeared, so she could only take the rest to float up to the center of the spiritual palace, the luminous one. Next to the dim orb. This luminous ball is the core of the soul, and if this core also dissipates, people will really lose their soul.

Liao Tingyan didn't know how to stick these soul fragments back to him, so he tried to use himself as a piece of tape, wrapped the soul fragments and stuck it on the inner core, wondering if he could wait for him to grow well.

The moment she posted it, there was a sharp pain in her head.

Then there was a terrible shudder.

Specifically speaking, it is refreshing and painful. The pain is because Sima Jiao's spirit is too sharp, even if there is no malice, but his unconscious hostility is reflected on Liao Tingyan's spirit after getting close, and the pain is difficult to explain clearly, it is not being The pain of a stabbing is more like a tingling sensation all over the body.

As for the cool... this is even harder to tell.

In short, under this situation, Liao Tingyan suddenly realized what was going on.

As an ordinary mortal, she has never had a deep understanding in this world, so she had to enter other people's spiritual houses before, and she didn't think too much about seeing the spirits, but now the body's reaction clearly tells her that she is now this Behavior, to be reasonable, can actually be called "spiritual mingling", a simpler explanation is "spiritual communion", more popularly speaking, it can be said to be exclusive to monks...double cultivation behavior.

...... Do immortals play such high-end games! Is there such a thing?

Liao Tingyan's mood was agitated. After she urged her mentality and cursed "do", the agitation was annihilated in a very discordant pleasure, and she couldn't remember anything.

Liao Tingyan used to be a single social animal. Of course, he has watched a lot of Xiaohuangwen's small videos, but he has never met anyone who wants to practice. Although the descriptions in various works seem pretty cool, according to friends and colleagues Our complaints, that kind of thing is actually not as cool as expected, in the words of an older sister-"It's not as cool as using my own fingers."

But now, she understood what it meant to be overwhelmed. It's that she didn't remember who she was, where she was, and what she was going to do for a long time. She only felt that she was entangled with another person and inseparable. She shared her emotions, feelings and some fragmented moods and memories. Like a few grains of gravel leaking from an hourglass.