Chapter 51

Sima Jiao knew early on that Shi Qianlu was not that simple. Before fighting with him, he realized that Shi Qianlu didn't use all his strength.

Perhaps it was because in the past few times, apart from the Shi family, there were other palace lords and elders on the sidelines. Shi Qianli was able to deal with the Sima clan and would naturally guard against other palace forces, so he did not reveal all his abilities.

And at that time Sima Jiao didn't step on his bottom line, he still felt that there was a point that could be balanced, so he didn't use his full strength.

But now it's different. The Shi's clan has spent many years in this barrier, and if it is really destroyed by Sima Jiao, Shi Qianqi will not be able to bear it anyway.

After he stopped hiding, Sima Jiao was also a little surprised at his true cultivation base now. Shi Qianqi is really hiding very deep, and I am afraid that his cultivation has reached Mahayana.

Once the Mahayana is over, it will fly ascension when it comes to crossing the catastrophe. Whether it is past or not, it is just death.

Sima Jiao knew why Qianli, who had always been calm, was so angry that it was for a long life. Shi Qianli knew the secret of the ascension and the effect of the spirit fire. He also saw a living example. Of course, he also wanted to stay in this world like Sima Jiao for thousands of years.

The dozens of people that Shi Qianlu brought were all of Shi's direct bloodline, and they were also the people he trusted most. When the two started fighting, the rest of the teachers and family members could only avoid, guarding the enchantment by the way, and then looking at the wind and thunderclouds in the sky in awe and fear. It was no longer a fight they could get involved in.

After all, Sima Jiao was even better, but he couldn't kill Shi Qianqi all at once, Shi Qianqi was more difficult than he thought. However, Sima Jiao was not in a hurry, dealing with him, and the battle between the two would spread down from time to time and impact the barrier.

Sima Jiao seemed to consciously want to use his attack to attack the enchantment below, Shi Qiangui tried every means to transfer the battle circle to avoid the enchantment being affected.

The two were in a stalemate for a while.

...

When Liao Tingyan returned to Shi Yuxiang's Fenghua City, she was a little restless. The restlessness of immortal cultivators often indicates that something related to themselves will happen.

Could it be that what accident will happen to Sima Jiao? She didn't ask much just now, but looking at Sima Jiao's expression, she knew that the place was not simple, there must be a secret. Those who seek secrets are destined to endure danger.

Liao Tingyan thought about it again, Sima Jiao's cultivation base, the person in this world who could kill him probably hadn't been born yet, so even if he was injured a little, he should have nothing to do.

Thinking of this, she felt relieved and sat in front of the jade window where flowers and birds were carved, facing the large flower garden outside. Shi Yuxiang loves flowers and birds, and the palace corridors are surrounded by flowers.

Usually at this time, she would lean here to look at the live mirror, eat some snacks, and look through the magic book to find two interested parties to learn. If not, Sima Jiao can ask for help. Anyway, there is no him. Will not. The little black snake will come over at this time, shaking her head and waving her tail, and digging out something from her small snack pile to feed the birds. Little black snakes like to keep different pets in one place, especially love feeding.

Speaking of which, where did the little black snake go?

After she came back, she had been thinking about Sima Jiao, but she hadn't noticed the little black snake. Although it was playful, its personality was really like a dog. When they came back, the little black snake would always show up and wag his tail to talk to them. Say hello.