Chapter 49

Sima Jiao still didn't feel that there was anything wrong with asking Liao Tingyan to kill a person, but he also felt a little regretful... This was the first time he realized what it was like to "regret". It was very novel, it was the pain of the body. A completely different kind of suffering.

Liao Tingyan hasn't eaten for many days. She usually spends time eating two meals a day, sometimes exquisite, sometimes rich, and sometimes interested, she even does it herself. He still remembered one time when she made a hot pot, and the room was full of flavor.

Although he didn't know what was delicious, she ate happily and he also felt better. Sima Jiao was more uncomfortable than her when she was so sad that she couldn't eat anything these days.

Moreover, he also saw the nightmare Liao Tingyan said. He was resting in her spiritual house. The original blue sky and white clouds changed. Sima Jiao saw in her mind a scene of a group of people killing pigs. The pigs were **** and screamed.

Sima Jiao: "..."

It's really unique. It was the first time in his life that he knew that this would happen in someone's spiritual house. When his own spiritual mansion was bad, there was a hellish sea of ​​corpses and blood, but a group of vaguely figured people gathered to kill pigs... He really opened his eyes.

The sound of killing pigs seemed to circulate all day in his mind.

This can't be blamed on Liao Tingyan. Apart from what happened a few days ago, the most memorable scene before was the scene of killing pigs at her grandmother's house in the countryside when she was a few years old. That scene brought her childhood shadows comparable to those seen before. When she went to Simajiao to kill, she subconsciously resisted killing, so the source of the nightmare became the killing of pigs.

Liao Tingyan opened his eyes and put a mask on himself first. Although the cultivator will not leave dark circles because she hasn't rested all night, she always feels that she is so tired now, and her face is not so tender to the touch.

Sima Jiao hugged her to him.

Liao Tingyan covered her mask: "?"

Sima Jiao's expression was unpredictable: "Killing a pig...terrible?"

Liao Tingyan rolled her eyes and looked at the top of the tent and did not speak. She didn't know anything, don't ask her.

Sima Jiao knew that killing pigs is not scary, nor is killing people, but once Liao Tingyan can't eat well and sleep well, it's scary.

Sima Jiao's eyebrows are very thick, and because the skin is too white, his appearance is particularly profound, especially the appearance of the condensed eyebrows, the aura is very sharp. It's like thinking about something important about life and death.

Liao Tingyan looked at him like this, but first opened his mouth to relieve him, "I will adjust it for a few days."

Let Sima Jiao wait? This is impossible. He is good at creating problems, and he is also good at solving problems.

Soon, he brought back a jade pillow.

"With this, as long as you dream, it will be a sweet dream."

Liao Tingyan hugged the jade pillow, remembering a certain hot traversal drama that he had watched in his childhood. There was also a jade pillow in it, and he forgot its name. She tried this jade pillow that night. It was not as dignified as she thought, and the pillow was quite comfortable, and it really worked.

Sima Jiao didn't hear the cry of killing pigs in her spiritual house this night, only to find that the floral scents turned into a strong sweet fragrance, like the smell of some sweets, and he felt that his soul was sweet. taste.