Chapter 83: Fanwai II Vampire

A three-story giant iron bus carrying two hundred people was driving on a deserted forest road. Through the window, Liao Tingyan saw the tall cedar trees on both sides of the road, showing a dark green color under the dim sky.

The air was humid and it had just rained, the water vapor on the ground, the white mist on the distant mountains covered the tip of the mountain, even if sitting in the car, there were so many people around, Liao Tingyan felt bitterly cold, and the coolness was like She got into her thick coat like a life, grabbed her limbs, especially her feet, so cold that she almost lost consciousness.

She glanced at the despair and despair of the other people in the carriage, and from the corner of her eyes she suddenly caught a fawn jumping out of the woods, and quickly turned her head to look. Sure enough, it is a small deer. Wild animals often pass by such forest roads. She wanted to look more, but unfortunately the iron bus drove too fast, and the lively young deer jumping on the dark highway disappeared.

"You don't seem to be a blood-eater, you can still laugh at this time." The man sitting in front of her didn't know when he turned his head to look at her, his tone was a bit sarcasm, "Waiting for you to confess. After one blood, you know what you are going to encounter."

Liao Tingyan subconsciously gave a social smirk: "Well, yes, I see."

After she finished speaking, she felt that she had been a social animal for too long, and subconsciously wanted to say "ok" and "received". Just now, she almost politely added a "thank you".

Wake up soon, you are no longer the social animal who works overtime in 960 or even seven days a week. Now you are just a poor adult who has traveled into a strange world and finally got a good night's sleep.

She crossed over yesterday and became this person named "Liao Tingyan". She lives in a messy five-square-meter canned food room. The phone also shows that she has a large amount of debt that has not been paid over time. The list must be entered into the blood bank for repayment-too much information, Liao Tingyan did not inherit the memory of the original owner, full of question marks, there are no diary instructions in the house, just a suicide note, saying that the world is too dark and wants to throw into the embrace of death and hope for the afterlife Be a rich man.

Liao Tingyan: "..." emmmmmm, who doesn't want to be a rich man in the next life, but sister, you owe so much money now, it's hard for me to do it!

If you can't go back, what else can you do?

Then this morning, she was taken away. The two staff members, one man and one woman, seemed to be "civil servants" in this world, who were specifically responsible for sending those who owed large amounts to the blood bank to repay their debts.

Perhaps it was the first time they saw that the people who were going to be sent to the blood bank were not panicking, desperate, and struggling, and they asked them many basic questions just like business consulting.

In short, through these two staff with fairly good attitudes, Liao Tingyan initially understood what is going on in this world.

This is the Ninety-Eight District, also called the Blood Race District, ruled by the Vampire Duke. Compared with the chaos and evil of the Werewolf area in the 97th district next to it, and the xenophobia in the Sharkman district in the 96th district, the kinship area is generally more free and open. There is only one point. The characteristics here are related to the kinship diet. Ordinary people living in the 98 districts donate blood voluntarily every year, and many poor people will choose to sell blood if they can't make ends meet, and ordinary people will be required to pay blood if they cannot borrow money here or commit a serious crime. .