Chapter 41

In the place under the mountain range, there are cavities formed by the aura scouring for many years. These cavities have different shapes, just like the tiny membranes on the human spiritual veins. The interlaced spiritual air ducts will form a little spiritual pond in the belly of the mountain, and this spiritual pond is the most important heart in a spiritual mountain.

The tall and slender black figure leaned over the side of the spirit pool, and with a flick of his finger, the golden-red liquid fell into the spirit pool, as if sparks fell into the wine pool. The flame spread out in the spiritual pond, burning silently and quickly.

The burning spiritual pond released a more concentrated aura, passing through those cavities to diffuse outward, and the black shadow's cold white fingers moved slightly, waved away the attached aura, and turned away.

It is not easy to find the location of the spiritual pond, and it is not easy to get to the side of the spiritual pond. If it weren't for the Lingshan Mountain in Gengchen Immortal Mansion, almost all had a connection with Fengshan Spirit Fire, and Sima Jiao would not find it here.

Behind him, the little flame he left behind began to slowly burn everywhere with the escaping aura.

There are nine Lingshan mountain ranges in the inner palace of Gengchen Immortal Mansion, where almost everyone from the Shi clan lives, and the palaces of several palace owners and heads are also here, as well as the altar square and Fengshan Temple, all in the center of the mountain. And the spirit pools of these mountains were already burning with dark fire at this time, only waiting for the east wind to come one day.

Sima Jiao left the belly of the mountain, waiting outside for a man wearing a robe with a pattern from the Shi family. The man's eyes were hollow and respectful. Sima Jiao walked by him, and he didn't react when he tapped his forehead, but his eyes became clearer after a while, and he walked in the other direction without exception.

There are already a lot of people like this man in the inner palace. They are marginal disciples of the family who are not very high in status and low in cultivation. For various reasons, they are not valued in the main branch. These are all the "fires" selected by Sima Jiao. When that day comes, he wants to see the excitement and needs these fires to ignite.

Although the behemoth looks uncomfortable, it is because of its huge size that it has many things that it cannot take into account. The tree has deep roots and cannot be easily uprooted, but what if you put a fire in the heart of the tree? It was about the fire rising from the wind, burning him quietly.

Today, there was no blood on his body, and he didn't see any gadgets that could be taken home. Sima Jiao walked to the gate of the courtyard and found himself empty-handed.

I don't know when I started the habit, and I always have something to bring back.

Forget it, since I didn't bring anything today, let her sleep well without shaking her up.

Having decided for himself, he entered the house.

The person is absent.

In the past, every time he came back, a bag would bulge up on that big bed. There was a faint fragrance in the room. On the small table beside the bed, there were small plates of snacks and large bottles of spiritual liquid. The telescope will hang by the bed and make a slight noise. The inner candle is always extinguished, but there will be a small lantern with not very bright light hanging outside, and the flower-shaped shadow will fall on the ground and bed nets.

But today, the house is quiet, the warm fragrance is almost dispersed, some are deserted, and the small lanterns are not lit.

She ran out to play again.