Chapter 55

Shi Yan reacted quickly. She quickly caught the breakfast shop owner who was about to leave the stall and escape, settled the meal for him, and hurried home.

There is also a disabled old father, Shi Qiangui! Although I am not my father, and I always hate her for iron and steel, and have a heart for her original body, but I have been getting along for a few years, even if I am a landlord, it is not easy to leave it alone at this time.

On the way back, she saw the noisy scene on the other side of the city wall, the illegal high-rise buildings rumbling down, the smoke was everywhere, and half of the sky was full of dense beasts. It is said that the Great Devil of Winter City raises everything blindly. There are a lot of such murderous beasts, and they are rich in money to attack cities.

If this was to bring these fierce beasts into the city, it would not have thrown the cat into the fish pile, she could imagine how fierce the scene would be.

The boss of the site of Hexian City is Hesao, the old city lord of the Demon Realm. He has been able to control Hexian City for so many years, and the strength of the outer barrier is conceivable. However, after only a while, Shi Yan saw that the city wall was torn down for a while. .

A black giant snake that was thicker and taller than the city wall raised its head, its hideous snake face had a natural and cruel aura, and the big blood-red eyes shone cold and cruel light. It was this prehistoric behemoth-like fierce **** who smashed through the barriers and walls of Crane Immortal City with his body, and Shi Yan could see clearly from a distance.

Although this is the first time I have seen it, Shi Yan knows what the origin of this black giant snake is. The pet and mount of the Great Winter City Demon King Sima Jiao. The giant snake has no name, but its reputation is as loud as its owner Sima Jiao. Everyone calls it the magic dragon to show respect.

Seeing it turned over, the area in the north of the city collapsed in half, Shi Yan gasped. She was really afraid of snakes, even more so for such a big one.

The giant snake was tossing in the smoke and dust, making the sky full of smoke and dust, making it seem like clouds and fog. The demons in Crane Immortal City were terrified and their eyes were splitting. Some Winter City demon generals who came to attack Crane Immortal City guarded behind the giant snake and did not enter Crane Immortal City. They all knew that at this time, they had to wait for this snake ancestor to play. Only when they are happy can they move.

In Winter City, this huge black snake is definitely in a special position. Their demon lord Sima Jiao is moody and cruel. No one is afraid of him. His subordinates do not know how many deaths he killed in these years, and there are still countless counts. The people of Qing shall serve him in succession.

After all these years, the only one who can stay by his side is this black giant snake.

Even if this giant snake has a bad brain and likes to play around, they have to take care of it. This time the demon master didn't come personally, and the black snake followed. If there is something wrong with this black snake, they might not end well after they return.

Who would have thought that they looked beautiful outside, and they could only be humans with their tails between them when they returned to Winter City, and they were not as intelligent as a snake.

Numerous demon generals led a large group of fierce beasts and demons with awe-inspiring awe, and put on a threatening posture, ready to rush into the city to burn and kill them immediately after the serpent was finished. It didn't take long for the demon lord of Hexian City to come out with the demon general. The two sides met in the sky. He surrendered and said that he would be loyal to the demon lord.