Chapter 35

Liao Tingyan didn't fall asleep early that night. Of course, this was not because of the physiological hygiene courses taught by the teacher during the day, but because she was invited to the banquet by her classmates.

Her current identity is Yong Lingchun, Miss Yeyougong Palace. In this identity class, in addition to eating, drinking and having fun, everyone also needs to make contacts, so gathering people to eat and drink is an essential adjustment. All the people in the classroom went, and Liao Tingyan also followed. After all, social animals also socialized, so she was not imaginary.

A large group of people, led by the two most senior students, a man and a woman, went to the Jinxiu Painting Hall outside Chen Academy to live overnight.

The men and women sit in separate seats, and they can see each other across the lights and the dim flowers. Some musicians sit under the flowers and sing and sing. Some serve people with wine and spiritual food. The scene is very harmonious and friendly, and even harmonious. Adult Liao Tingyan was a little disappointed.

Yong Lingchun sat in the middle of the women's banquet. Not long after he was on the table, everyone was drinking and chatting, and women from the left and right came to talk.

"Ling Chun, I heard that you came to the Chen Academy with your elder brother, how come you haven't seen anyone else?"

Liao Tingyan had to put down the half-eaten peony flower-patterned meatballs, and said, "Brother has other important things to do. He will be back in a few days."

The beautiful and weak woman held her hand: "Since you have not been with you these few days, it is better to go to class with me. I am also alone. I am lonely. The courtyard where we live is not far away."

Looking at her expression, it seemed that she should know who she was, so she didn't even need to report her name, but Liao Tingyan was very bald, she didn't know this one. There was no other way but to act. Using the social skills that she had developed during her social life in the past few years, she sent her away smoothly after the greeting.

Just left one, and another one came. This time a sister who looked sweet and had a bad temper, she said: "Did you contradict my cousin in class? Did you let me He is foolish!"

The conflict with her is not the man surnamed Qi whose **** was pricked by her. Liao Tingyan was full of innocence, and her blank expression was so vivid that it was impossible to doubt her, "I don't have one, who is my cousin?"

One of the skills of salted fish: all works, yes, I do whatever

Salted Fish Skill 2: What? I don't know, it's not me

Flicking the sister away, Liao Tingyan took another bite of small meatballs, but before swallowing it down, the third person came to talk. This is obviously ill-intentioned, and it came to be forced, "Oh, you people from the Yeyou Palace, why are you also coming to our Gengchen Immortal Mansion to study? But it's no wonder that the Yeyou Palace is so small and there are not many people. I'm afraid that no one can teach you."

Liao Tingyan put down his chopsticks, his face was sincere: "Yes, you are right."

Salted Fish Skill Three: Yes, that's right, you are right

Sister: "I don't think your spiritual roots are very good, and you probably won't be able to cultivate anything after you come here. It's better to find a Taoist buddy to stick to it early."

Liao Tingyan: "Okay, what you said is good, it makes sense."

Sister: "...You came here today, is it because you are looking for a Taoist companion? It's a pity that all of the fellow Taoists here are not up to the highest level. You'd better have self-knowledge."