Chapter 17

After Sima Jiao left the pool and returned to Bailuya's residence, he did not deliberately deal with the moisture on his body, but as he walked, the moisture evaporated naturally, as if there was some flame burning on his body.

His face was gloomy, his brows furrowed, and there were thin bloodshot eyes in his dark eyes. Bailu Cliff, where many spirit beasts lived, fell into a dead silence at this time. Any living creature with spirituality can feel some kind of oppression, and subconsciously kept quiet. The white deer in the mountains fell on the ground and shivered, flying above the cloud peak. The white crane fell into the pine forest and did not dare to fly again, only looking at the palace in the center of Bailuya.

Inside the hall, Sima Jiao's pale palm touched the entire jade-paved ground in the hall, and instantly crimson flames gushed from his palm and spread to the surroundings. Almost instantly, the hard jade began to melt as if ice met fire, but in a moment, a large pool was dissolved in the center of the jade. Sima Jiao stood by the pool, stretched out his five fingers and grabbed it out of the window. The white mist on the Bailu Cliff surged and poured back into the empty pool. When the white mist gathered in the pool, it became cold. The chilly pool water.

Sima Jiao was still wearing that suit, stepped into the cold water and buried himself under the water.

Liao Tingyan, who was bathing in the open-air flower pond, stopped singing, and suddenly felt that the surrounding temperature seemed to rise, even the white mist on the surface of the water before was much less. There was a kind of stagnant silence in the air, and the spirit flower beside him had no wind, and a lot of petals fell on the water.

She scratched her face and continued to take a bath and sing. After taking a bath, she went back to the room and went to sleep. To be honest, Bailuya was much more comfortable than the central tower. The various furnishings in the room were very beautiful, and the bed was especially comfortable. She just had a bit of opinion on the rose-red bed curtain. She was lying down. On the oversized bed with flowers clustered like clouds, and then pulling down the exquisite rose curtain, it always feels very coquettish.

Liao Tingyan thought that Brother Dahei should be full at night and wouldn't come over for supper in the middle of the night, so he closed the doors and windows. Who knows that she was woken up in a daze at night, not by Da Hei, but by cold. It seemed that someone had blown the air outlet of the refrigeration and air conditioner towards her head, awakening her alive.

It was raining outside, the windows were wide open, the door was open, and a man was lying beside her. Liao Tingyan didn't yell out, and almost bit her tongue, because she felt it out from the hand of the hair. This is the boss Sima Jiao who has mastered her current life.

The ancestor didn't know when he came over, so he just lay on her bed for granted. Although he didn't take off his clothes, Liao Tingyan always wondered if he had any thoughts about him. Yaoshou, I ran to her bed in the middle of the night to lie down, maybe I wanted to sleep with her! She held her breath in the dark to look at the person lying next to her, feeling the chilly breath of him, thinking that he was like frozen pork that had just been taken out of the refrigerator, and that he was like a dead person, and she felt strange.

After hesitating for a while, she quietly reached out and touched her ancestor's hand. It was cold, and she touched it like this, and the ancestor did not respond. She touched it again, but still didn't respond. Now Liao Tingyan's scalp was cold, she half-sit up and carefully observed Sima Jiao next to her. He closed his eyes, his cheeks were lifelessly pale in the dark, and he could not hear his breath.

Will it be dead? Liao Tingyan was jumped by this thought, and immediately felt impossible again, hesitating to press his hand on his chest.

There is a heartbeat, although it is very slow, but there is. Fortunately, not dead. Liao Tingyan relaxed, continued to lie back, picked up the quilt on the side and covered himself, and continued to close his eyes and prepare to sleep.