Chapter 20

If you **** me and laugh at me, are you a primary school boy? Liao Tingyan said in his heart, you are a big brother, I want to call the character of the master, bullying the novice driver here, there is even a face to say.

She used her abilities again to control the little fruits floating in the air. She has to eat one today!

It's a pity that the ancestor next to her was extremely boring, and he clashed with her. Every time the fruit fell to her mouth, she opened her mouth and was suddenly taken away. Sima Jiao eats her fruit and laughs at her with his eyes.

After trying six times, Liao Tingyan gave up. With a thought, she sent the fruit to Sima Jiao's mouth. Based on her knowledge of this ancestor, he would not ask for it instead.

The fruit fell to Sima Jiao's mouth and he ate it.

Liao Tingyan: "..." I guessed wrong, and I said goodbye.

"Master, like to eat this?" Liao Tingyan smirked.

Sima Jiao: "I don't like it, it's too sweet."

I don't like what the **** you eat!

With a thought of Liao Tingyan, dozens of fruits rushed to Sima Jiao's mouth. Eat, eat for my old lady! Let you eat enough! As a result, before he touched his lips, the fruit just reflected and confused her face.

Damn, so angry. She heard Sima Jiao suddenly laughed next to her, and she thought indifferently, do you think I am teasing you?

She didn't want to care about this elementary school boy. She continued to explore her abilities and gathered a ball of water, trying to make them stick on her face like a mask and wash the juice on her face. She is not very proficient, and carefully controls the water mass, washing back and forth on her face. This feeling is very refreshing. The face is cool and refreshing. After washing the face, it is like a water mask.

Hey, if that's the case, next time you can add some skin care items with the collected spiritual water and let them cover your face. Wouldn't it be a mask? Although the repair base is so high, it seems that there is no need for a mask, but I still want to use it.

She tried to put a flowing water mask on her face, and Sima Jiao raised her hand next to her and lifted it up, "What are you doing?" Why do you want to press the water into such a layer on your face?

Liao Tingyan made another backhand for herself, "Finishing a mask." Suddenly, her hands were itchy, and she also got one on Sima Jiao's face.

Sima Jiao: "Huh?"

"What's the use?"

"Keep your skin moisturized?" Liao Tingyan replied.

Sima Jiao felt that he couldn't figure out what was in his mind again. If you ask her now with the oath of truth, it is probably a strange answer.

Liao Tingyan saw his hand holding the water mask, and the wound was still open. Seeing this wound, she felt a little uncomfortable. She was quiet for a while, and after Sima Jiao closed her eyes again, she surreptitiously put her hand on the emptiness, trying to cure it. She entered a spiritual power and the clay cow entered the sea.

Okay, give up.

But looking at it is too annoying, even if the injury cannot be cured, can't it be bandaged? She remembered the band-aid and decided to make a big band-aid. There is a plant leaf in the kit that I brought in Qinggutian before. A senior who did not remember the name said that bruises can be applied, so wounds should be able to be applied.

She took out the big leaf, cut it off slightly, and attached it to Sima Jiao's wound, and finally covered it with a thin layer of spiritual power, wrapped the leaf and the wound, and made a fantasy world version of the big band-aid.