Chapter 34

In the end, he didn't fall asleep, because Sima Jiao didn't mean to continue to sleep. Even if the two of them took the matter of entering the other's spiritual house to sleep as simple as eating and drinking, it was a very private and dangerous thing after all. With so many strangers present, Sima Jiao could not sleep peacefully.

Since he couldn't, he just sat there bored, his fingers moved slightly, and many small **** appeared in his palm. At first, Liao Tingyan thought he was bored to pass the time, but after looking at it for a while, he found that each of the **** was written with words, as if they were surnames. He was not playing, but choosing.

Liao Tingyan has no doubt that being selected is Sima Jiao's next goal.

Sima Jiao lacked interest in attending classes, and the death lottery was held here. Liao Tingyan did not sleep because he was attracted by the teacher's lecture. Monk Yuan Ying talked about the basic five element spiritual roots and spiritual power movement, which happened to be something that Liao Tingyan didn't know clearly, so she lay there and heard it, and took a soft pillow under her arm. In order to be more comfortable lying down.

Their corner is basically a blind spot because of Sima Jiao, and no one will see what they are doing here. Liao Tingyan listened to the class in the most comfortable position for a while, and felt that he had gained something.

She has a self-cultivation base, like a loft in the air. The level of cultivation determines how much spiritual power they can use, and how strong the spells they can use. In this, the number and difference of spiritual roots determines their control of the five elements spiritual power and their ability What spells are used.

The skills that Liao Tingyan had tossed out by herself before were probably like doing math problems, without knowing the formula. For some simple problems, she could count her fingers to solve them, but she couldn't use them for more complicated ones.

The predecessors of the world of cultivating immortals have left countless magic techniques. The cultivators not only need to practice and upgrade their levels, but also learn various techniques. One of the reasons that Gengchen Immortal Mansion can become the first immortal mansion is also because they have the most magic books , Not all disciples can practice such powerful magic techniques.

The cultivation base is the character level, and the skills learned are the character skills. Use the game as a metaphor to clearly understand.

"Master, have you learned a lot of magic techniques?" Liao Tingyan turned to ask the tablemate who was playing ball.

The school bully's face at the same table was not so good, but he still answered her question, "No."

So the spells used by this person are all created. Liao Tingyan didn't even feel surprised, because most of the spells used by this man were of powerful destructive styles, and when used to kill, it was estimated that he had realized it in the process of killing. Self-created spells are still powerful spells, very difficult, not a genius, basically don't think about it.

Facing such a student, Liao Tingyan couldn't help but pay tribute to him, thinking that the only technique he had created was the low-end trick of applying water mask. Powerful or powerful.

The teacher above was using an example of a water spell, Liao Tingyan followed, but failed. If the foundation is not solid, it is easy to roll over. She tried again, but it failed. Sima Jiao next to her couldn't see it. She grabbed her hand, and a small amount of spiritual energy rushed directly into her spiritual veins, bringing the lost spiritual energy in her body around quickly.

Liao Tingyan's spread palms immediately burst into a breath of ice, following her mind to form a small tower of ice sculptures. Although she looks like a Tota Heavenly King, she is still a little excited.