Chapter 57

Unlike the outside world, Demon Realm does not have strong spiritual power, nor does it have distinct four seasons. It's dry everywhere, which makes people feel a kind of silent annoyance.

Winter City is different from other places. The weather in Winter City is cold and dry all year round, and the rolling hills and forests outside the city are all white. It's just that the white one is not snow, but a special white stone.

Most people in the city build houses with this kind of stone, so the entire Winter City looks like a snow city, and it has the name Winter City.

When Shi Yan stood in a window of the Forbidden Palace and looked out, he could see the real appearance of this winter city. The pure white spread all the way to the horizon, and it didn't seem to match the place name of Demon Territory. On the way she was caught by the **** snake, she didn't know whether it was motion sickness or snake sickness.

In terms of scenery, this place is much better than Hexian City. It was too cold. She stood by this window for a long time and was almost frozen into a popsicle. The cold here can make her even a cultivator at the transformation stage feel cold, that is really amazing, and I don't know how other low-level cultivators live here.

Previously in Hexian City, she would occasionally hear people talk about Winter City and Sima Jiao, but at that time she listened as gossip, and did not pursue the true or false. In fact, most of the people who talked have never been to Winter City, and it was rumored that Winter City was indeed a city covered in snow.

So seeing is believing in everything, just like before seeing Sima Jiao, she couldn't believe that Sima Jiao, who had a bad name, was actually a man like a crazy cat.

I don't know when he was happy, and for what reason he started to get angry again. He didn't know what to say, he would be happy, what he said would be even more angry. In short, just can't figure it out.

Shi Yan: I dare not speak.jpg

But fortunately, even if he angered him, he wouldn't let her angry. Just look at her with an expression of 'you're sick now, I don't care about you, you wait for me to finish breathing and come back to talk to you'.

In fact, Shi Yan thought he was weird and interesting.

She has not been able to go out since entering the forbidden palace. Sima Jiao's forbidden palace was very big, big and empty. Except for a Sima Jiao in black and a **** snake wandering around, she was the only one who had just arrived, and there was not even a maid.

Is this the style of being a demon master? To be honest, she thought she should be treated by the emperor, served by a large group of people around her.

Shi Yan felt that based on her overall impression of seeing Sima Jiao's first face, this should not be the kind of person who is so careful, and should not take care of others. So she may be a bit guilty in this forbidden palace where she wants nothing.

It's estimated that I can't eat well and sleep well. But there was no way, she thought she was caught and went to jail.

Then he was beaten in the face immediately.

First, a group of trembling demons carried in a super big bed. The bedding is full and neat. There is no shortage of mattresses and pillows. Shi Yan stared at the red happy character on it with a stunned mouth, of course, the expressions of those demon generals did not improve much.

"Husband, madam, this is what the demon master ordered us to send, do you think it can be placed here?" a demon general said.

Shi Yan remembered this demon general, this was the main general who led his troops to attack Hexian City. I saw him standing majestic on the riding beast on the road before, and with a wave of his hand, he looked like thousands of ferocious demons had all repaired. She also felt that this gangster looked like the kind of brutal type who laughed and chopped up corpses. Broadsword is full of murderous intent. Now, he is smiling like the husband next to the Queen Mother.