Chapter 56

The Black Snake consciously became smaller since it reached the Forbidden Palace. His waist was about the height of one person at this moment, just enough to walk around the porch of the Forbidden Palace freely. It has become smaller, and Shi Yan can finally get out of its teeth, but still half of his body is in the mouth of the snake, dizzy by it.

The black snake didn't care about being scolded by the dog's owner. It was too excited now, wagging its tail, and spit out the little friend in its mouth with a puck.

"Hiss——" This is offering treasure.

What it meant, Sima Jiao didn't know. He watched Shi Yan who had fallen to the ground and got up again, with a bewildered face, and stared at her for ten minutes.

Who is this? As soon as this question popped up in Shi Yan's mind, he also vaguely got the answer. The black snake was raised by Sima Jiao, and the one in front of him who could scold the black snake must be its owner.

No, it is said that the blue-faced fangs are two meters tall and the big devil, Sima Jiao is the little white face in front of him?

No, it's not right. During this time when Shi Yan was looking at Xiao Baimian, he urgently remembered the most important setting. Sima Jiao and the original Shi Yan are boy and girl friends! What to do, he recognizes her now? That's right, she didn't pretend, as long as her eyes were not broken, she would definitely be able to see it.

She really did not expect this development. She traveled thousands of miles and was delivered to the door. What kind of fate she felt like a courier.

What to do, is she going to act now? Acting as a lover after a long absence, tears filled her eyes and wished to refuse...but her acting skills would definitely reveal flaws. Otherwise, I will say that I am amnesia, and amnesia will go all over the world! No, this is also a test of acting skills.

The Sima Jiao in front of me was not a fool to look at. She couldn't just talk about amnesia at will, he just believed it casually.

After watching for ten minutes, Shi Yan has gradually calmed down from a fast heartbeat full of nonsense. There is no way, her tension has always been difficult to maintain for a long time, and now she can only stare at it.

Sima Jiao looked at her for ten minutes and finally made a move. His voice was a little hoarse and said, "Come here."

Shi Yan did not move.

Sima Jiao was also not angry, even the frowning eyebrows were loosened before, and he walked up to Shi Yan by himself and lifted her up.

Shi Yan: "!!!"

Are you so direct?

She was picked up suddenly, she should have been struggling, but she didn't know if her body didn't react or her brain didn't keep up. In short, she didn't struggle. After she was quiet for a while, she felt embarrassed when she wanted to struggle again, so she had to comfort herself. Keeping the same and responding to changes and braking with static is a good strategy for survival.

It's better to pretend that you are a corpse and stay quiet, and never take the initiative to speak.

The little white face of the suspected Sima Jiao hugged her, acting strangely and skillfully, pressing the back of her head with one hand, and pressing her head against his neck.

Shi Yan suddenly remembered the deeds and various teachings of the teacher's father over the past few years, and summed it up in one sentence-one day when you see Sima Jiao, don't be soft and kill him.

Now the great enemy of the teacher is right in front of her, and the fragile part of her neck is still at her hand, which is a great opportunity. But it was very strange. She was leaning against her head, smelling a special light and dry smell, and couldn't help wanting to sleep. The feeling of sleepiness and sleepiness knocked her down.