Chapter 10

Liao Tingyan looked at the blood that slowly shed from his ancestor's mouth with an inexhaustible expression. Is he injured?

Sima Jiao raised his hand, wiped the blood on his mouth with his thumb, and looked at the white-clothed woman with a careless smile: "Back then, I almost killed the elders and palace owners of Gengchen Immortal Palace. Now you It's too overwhelming to want to kill me alone." In his words, he obviously didn't count the first few vulnerable girls.

It seems that these are two groups of girls from different backgrounds.

The white-clothed woman reluctantly sat up. She took out a jade bottle from her sleeve, poured out a pill inside and swallowed it. The whole person recovered visually, even more dangerous than before. She took out another one. A long sword full of whiteness.

"This is my master's sword, the Moon Flower inherited from our Moon Palace, today I am immortal with you." The woman in white has a word for word, her hatred and perseverance in her eyes are moving, and she looks like she is about to fight back and sling. The heroine of BOSS, she said deeply: "Sima family, this decadent Fengshan clan, should have been cut off long ago."

Liao Tingyan heard the swish of the huge chains outside, and the jade plaques with the words also buzzed lightly, and the entire central tower oscillated slightly. The woman's offensive was a bit sharper than before, and it was a totally desperate style of play. The crazy posture could only make people think of the same.

Sima Jiao seemed to be finally unable to withstand it. Under such an offensive, he spouted another mouthful of blood. He even stood up, his expression finally becoming more solemn.

The entire center tower is full of their explosive spiritual power. Liao Tingyan's cultivation base is dead if there is any change. Fortunately, Sima Jiao is safer behind her. She can only wait in the safe area to wait for the battle to end.

They fought not long after, and soon after a loud bang, the white-clothed woman was bloodied all over her body and fell into the distance, leaving her whole body breathless. And Sima Jiao didn't get any better. He stepped back two steps and fell on Liao Tingyan's couch with his eyelashes slightly lowered. The same look as if he had more air and less air, and the blood flow in his mouth became even greater. Turbulent.

Liao Tingyan grabbed a handful of hair, and found that he seemed to be able to move on the battlefield. She stood up from the gap on the other side of the couch and tried to ask the boss: "Master? Are you okay?"

"Liao Tingyan."

The one who called her was not the master, but the woman in white clothes who was left over there. She said: "I know you are Qinggutian's disciple. Your master wants to call me Uncle Master."

Liao Tingyan: "..." What, sister, is your seniority so high? Cultivators live for a long time, and they don't know how many generations are in the same family. It's really hard to figure out the generation.

The woman's scorching eyes carried a deadly madness: "Sima Jiao has no power to resist, you should kill him quickly!"

Liao Tingyan: Huh?

"As long as you kill him, our Moon Palace will be your backer in the future, regardless of resources and status, you can easily obtain it." The woman struggled and said, "Don't be afraid, now you use Fengshan blood clotting flower to dip Sima Under Jiao's blood suit, he can immediately have a deep cultivation base. With my Yuehua sword, he can cut open his chest, take out his heart, and put it in the Bitan over there, and he can completely die."

The steps are explained in detail, and the operation is very feasible. Anyone who is ambitious, I'm afraid they can't help but do what she says.

Liao Tingyan glanced at Sima Jiao who didn't respond. In fact, she was ashamed. She just watched him bleed, and for a moment she wanted to try the red lotus petals with blood to see if the experience would increase.