Chapter 15

Liao Tingyan didn't know why Sima Jiao didn't directly kill him when he went down to the Three Sacred Mountains. Instead, he invited people to rest in this mansion. Suddenly, on a whim, he wanted to take the pendant to go out and do things, but she thought, that's not quite clear. My ancestor, how could she be understood by ordinary mortals like her, so she immediately put on a beautiful dress and went out with him.

She was beginning to be grateful that she hadn't eaten enough, otherwise, in case she saw something in the wait, she vomited out at first, fearing that she would be killed by Sima Jiao.

Fortunately, she felt not so good again, because her cultivation was still in the pitiful refining period, and there was no bigu. The days on the Three Sacred Mountains depended on the spiritual plants and other spiritual foods that were brought to fill her stomach. Although it is easier to fill up than ordinary food, she hasn't eaten a meal seriously for a long time.

Liao Tingyan started to feel hungry when he was taken by Sima Jiao on the black snake cart to other places.

People who are hungry are like this. When they don't notice, they don't have anything. When they notice, they start to feel uncomfortable. If they smell the scent of food at this time, it becomes even more uncomfortable. Liao Tingyan is like this now. They just got off Bailu Cliff, passing by a flowery forest next to them, they smelled the delicious food scent. The meaty smell was too fragrant. Liao Tingyan hadn't eaten meat for a long time, and the bird almost faded out of his mouth. , It's really drooling all at once.

Probably because she swallowed too loudly, Sima Jiao looked at her several times and saw her pretending to press the corner of her mouth.

He tapped the snake's head with his fingers, "Go over there." He pointed in the direction where the fragrance came.

Liao Tingyan tried to ask him, "Master, where are we going?"

Sima Jiao: "Killing."

Liao Tingyan: "Uh, just go and kill directly?"

Sima Jiao: "Otherwise."

Then you are really a murderer who does everything simply. Liao Tingyan sighed in his heart and saw the flowers, and the second generation of immortal Fengya party was being held next to a stone pond under a waterfall. Many delicacies were put on display, and dozens of young people with fluttering clothes and outstanding appearance were sitting indulging in pleasure. They are obviously high-ranking disciples, because here is ample spiritual power, beautiful scenery, food and food are also very particular, everyone is elegant and elegant, and there are female disciples playing the piano for fun.

The **** snake, Sima Jiao, and Liao Tingyan that suddenly appeared were out of place.

Liao Tingyan had never tried this kind of casual intrusion into other people's banquets, but Shizu was very comfortable with such bad things of burning, killing and looting, without any psychological pressure.

As soon as they appeared, a disciple sitting at the last seat frowned and cursed: "Which disciple of the palace are you, how dare you break into the banquet of Senior Brother Tian at will, and get out!"

Liao Tingyan took a breath and almost wanted to cover his eyes. The ancestor was here to kill people, and now such a person who is not afraid of death comes up to speak to him with such contemptuous eyes and impatient tone. Isn't this the old star hanging himself, and the life is too long?

She thought that within three seconds, she would see the talking disciple explode into a **** flower, but she didn't. Sima Jiao next to her lifted his foot under the snake cart and looked at the surrounding things as if he hadn't heard the disciple's words. . Liao Tingyan watched him step on the colored satin that covered the ground. He picked up the jug on the table of a banquet disciple next to him and looked at it. He still smelled it, probably didn't like the smell, so he just threw it away. Now, the liquor fainted on the gorgeous colored satin.