Chapter 70

A day in Yancheng begins with the smell of various foods exuding the street outside Miyagi.

Over the years, there have been more and more gourmet shops and restaurants in Yancheng, and everyone is proud of being favored by Liao Tingyan.

Liao Tingyan, the city lord of Yancheng and the demon lord of the demon domain, is a completely different lord from the previous demon lord Sima Jiao. She has no unpredictable temper, nor irritable, and in many cases she is very easy to talk.

But no one dared to underestimate this talkative demon master, as long as she still possesses the spirit fire, the frightening spirit fire once owned by Sima Jiao, no one would dare to challenge her authority.

Moreover, after Sima Jiao died for so many years, some rumors spread. For example, the demon lord Sima Jiao suddenly died unclearly. Almost everyone felt that the existence at the top of the food chain would not die easily unless the closest person around him attacked him. So there was a rumor that Liao Tingyan In order to capture the spirit fire, Sima Jiao was killed.

The rumors spread so well, even before that, Liao Tingyan was also able to use the fire to kill a few monsters with strange intentions and troubles. Many people in the Demon Region were in awe of Liao Tingyan.

This kind of cruelty, as well as the wrist, can even kill Sima Jiao to seize power by relying on a scheming woman, must not be underestimated.

Liao Tingyan, the woman who was recognized as the most powerful and scheming woman in the Demon Territory, was soaking in the pool to cool off at this time, making a "I'm going to die" voice with a full face.

The red snail crossed a tree-lined road, turned a tall flower wall, and came to a semi-outdoor spiritual pond. She saw Liao Tingyan soaking in the water. She stepped forward and lay on the jade railing and called her: "Have you enough soaking today? Would you like to have breakfast?"

"Yes, I want to eat, wait for me to get off." Liao Tingyan struggled to crawl out of the pool, dragging his long hair and night skirt soaked in water, his face pale as a water ghost.

She changed her clothes behind the screen, combed her hair, and while applying lipstick to herself, she complained: "I really took this fire and it hurt me for another day."

Hongluo sat aside and sighed: "This is the price of having power."

Liao Tingyan smashed the dressing table angrily, thinking of Sima Jiao in the corner where he was not known now, and even more furious.

I think that because of excessive use of his own blood and spirit fire, Sima Jiao broke his body with the new fire raised by Shishi, and then suddenly wanted to make himself a candle, wanting to burn his own. The flesh and soul passed the refining spiritual fire to her.

At that time, Liao Tingyan was heated by his angry brain, and took the initiative to take his power away, and then took the initiative to end the transmission of the spiritual fire, which in turn ignited his soul, forcibly picked up from the extradition spiritual fire.

In the end, the fire was passed successfully, but without most of Sima Jiao's spirits, he almost hurt Liao Tingyan alive. Although later it would not hurt every moment, but it also left a sequelae, that is, once a month, Liao Tingyan always hurt for a few days.

Except for no bleeding during this period, it is simply the standard aunt cycle.

She came to the realm of comprehension and finally became a female monk with no menstrual period. She thought that her aunt would leave permanently. Unexpectedly, she was given a new'aunt period' by Sima Jiao, a big pig's hoof. .