Chapter Nineteen, The Seven Goodbyes

-Rokuro-

The next day, Futaro was due to tutor the girls, so Rokuro was laying down in the living room with them all until he got there. But he was late, so Miku and Nino had decided to watch something, but couldn't decide what to watch.

"Would you please stop fighting!?" Rokuro scolded both Miku and Nino who were arguing over the remote.

"Miku's the one that started it!" Nino shouted.

"I had the remote first." Miku retorted.

"It doesn't matter who had it first, just please stop arguing, it's giving me a splitting headache." Rokuro said, holding his head.

"Rokuro-kun, is it the daymares again? Are you about to have one?" Itsuki questioned, Rokuro shook his head and sighed.

"No, this feels different. Gah...where is Futaro? I need to go take a nap." Rokuro complained.

"I wonder that too...it's tutoring day and everyone is finally here..." Itsuki said as she stood up and walked off towards the door. Rokuro leaned back on the couch and sighed, annoyed with the whole situation.

"Touko-kun! Wanna lay on my lap?" Ichika teased, Rokuro blushed a bit and looked over at her with one eye, he stared a minute before nodding, calling her bluff. Ichika's face flushed red and she looked away, getting on her knees and patting her lap. He didn't expect her to actually go through with it so his face turned red as a beet, hesitantly he crawled over to her and laid his head in her lap.

"N-no enjoying my thighs okay!?" Ichika warned, Rokuro laughed a bit and looked up at her.

"Oh that's all I'm doing." He teased, her face reddened more and he could practically see the steam forming out of her ears from embarrassment, but she didn't say anything.

"Alright you all, tutoring tutoring tutoring!" Futaro's voice came from behind the couch.

"Look who decided to show up." Rokuro said, Futaro's head popped over the couch and they locked eyes, Futaro staring at him with an almost disappointed look on his face.

"What are you doing?" He asked in a sarcastic tone.

"I'm gonna take a nap." Rokuro replied before closing his eyes, he heard Futaro sigh and snickered a bit, turning on his side and letting out a sigh of relief, he was actually very comfortable. As the tutoring session began, Rokuro drifted in and out of sleep, occasionally hearing Miku and Nino bicker.

"Hey, that's my eraser!" He heard Nino say one time.

"That's my matcha soda." He heard Miku say shortly after. He suddenly felt a hand on his cheek and looked up, Ichika was looking down at him with worried eyes.

"They're fighting again...I feel too nervous to say anything." She muttered to him.

"If it gets worse I'll say something." He replied, he didn't want them fighting but it was getting worse. Suddenly he heard Futaro begin to speak up.

"Now now, why are you two fighting? You're both doing so well, I'm so proud of you!" He said, Rokuro shuddered, hearing Futaro's voice in such an upbeat tone giving praise didn't sit right with him.

"Are you okay Futaro?" Miku questioned.

"You're acting weird." Nino said, saying exactly what Rokuro was thinking, it made him laugh a bit. He opened an eye to see Futaro walking over to him, he sat up and looked up at him a bit confused.

"Touko, how do you think I should get them to get along?" Futaro asked, Rokuro shrugged, looking away.

"I don't have the slightest idea..this is the first time i've seen them argue this badly..." Rokuro trailed off, pondering what he should do to help.