Chapter Sixty-Two, If The Final Festival Was Rokuro's

-Rokuro, The Last Day-

That next morning, Rokuro was discharged bright and early from the hospital, and he thought the best way to start his day was to go see his brother. He walked the twenty minutes to Futaro's house and let himself in, leaning over Futaro with increasing intensity until he woke up. They locked eyes and Futaro jumped and sat up in fear, headbutting him and making the two of them recoil in pain.

"What the hell man?!" Futaro scolded as he clutched his head in pain.

"Why would you sit up!?!" Rokuro retorted, wincing slightly.

"More importantly, why are you in my house?! How are you in my house?!!" Futaro shouted, suddenly his dad and Raiha began to stir, waking up themselves.

"What's going on..?" Raiha muttered.

"Kazuhiro's here..? I didn't know he still had a key.." His dad said with a yawn.

"When did you give him a key?!" Futaro exclaimed.

"When he first came back..now stop yelling..." His dad said sternly, standing up and stretching.

"I came to get Futaro for the final day, but it seems he doesn't want my company, rude.." Rokuro said playfully, Futaro sighed and stood up.

"Hang on hang on, let me get dressed you psycho.." Futaro muttered, Rokuro smiled and walked out the room, heading outside. After a few minutes Futaro came outside and the two of them were on their way to school.

"So what was your point in coming here to see me?" Futaro asked.

"What family member needs a reason to see his brother?" Rokuro replied.

"Oh come on, I know you better than anyone. You do things for reasons rather than just wanting to." Futaro said sternly, Rokuro didn't respond, instead he looked down.

"What, were you gonna ask me to not choose someone?" Futaro asked.

"No no that's not it, I just wanted to know if you had made your decision." Rokuro muttered, he knew Futaro knew he wanted to say more, but surprisingly Futaro didn't press the matter.

"Surprisingly, I have." Futaro said with a smile, Rokuro perked up and looked over at him, pausing before smiling.

"Who is it?" He asked excitedly.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Futaro said harshly, but there was a wide smile on his face.

"Yes I would, now tell me before I catch you in a headlock." Rokuro said, raising his arms. Futaro stared at him for a moment before turning around and sprinting off. Rokuro let him run for a moment before jumping twice and sprinting off, running after Futaro.

"You really think you can outrun me?" Rokuro called from behind him, Futaro briefly turned around and saw Rokuro full sprinting towards him as if he was gonna yell 'Flint Lockwood'. He jumped and tried to run faster, somehow getting to school before he was grabbed in front of the gates.

"Got ya!" Rokuro shouted as he tackled Futaro, spinning him around and trapping him in a headlock.

"Ow! Knock it off!" Futaro exclaimed.

"Not until you tell me who you're picking!" Rokuro retorted.

"What are you two doing?" A voice said, Futaro looked over and saw the girls walking up to them.

"He's trying to kill me!" Futaro whined.

""I could do that with zero difficulty, I'm just trying to get you to tell me." Rokuro replied with a smile.

"Fine, fine!!! I'll tell you later!!!" Futaro shouted, instantly Rokuro let him go and patted him on the back.

"I'll be waiting, if you don't you're getting dipped in the fountain." Rokuro said with a smile, but his voice was deadly serious, Futaro shuddered and nodded.