Chapter Sixty-Three, Itsuki Nakano and Kazuhiro Rokuro

-Rokuro-

"Hiro-kun!" A voice called to Rokuro, he jolted awake and looked around, trying to remember his bearings. He was in school, it was a few days after the Sunrise Festival, they were preparing for exams. He looked off to his side and noticed Itsuki staring at him.

"Itsuki-tan, what is it?" He muttered with a yawn.

"You dozed off again, you need to take this seriously! It's the last exam, then you can sleep all you want!" She whisper-shouted, he sighed and nodded slowly before looking to the front of the class. The teacher was reviewing things that would be on the exam, but it seemed like he knew all of it, so he went back to laying his head down. After a while the bell rang and he, Futaro, and the girls all walked out of class.

"I swear you're so nonchalant when it comes to school, Kazuhiro-kun." Nino spat.

"And up until now so were you, so I don't wanna hear it. The difference is I can be nonchalant about it, you couldn't." Rokuro retorted, making Nino pout and look away.

"To be fair, he has the magical gift of knowing every answer to everything, so it's not wild that he just sleeps." Futaro offered.

"See? Futaro agrees with me." Rokuro said with a proud smile.

"I'm not agreeing with you in the slightest, you need to study all you can, I'm just explaining your lack of care towards school." Futaro said sternly.

"Aw man.." Rokuro muttered, making everyone laugh.

"Well, I suppose it isn't all bad if he can pass.." Itsuki said as she smiled.

"Speaking of, how's tutoring Ichika been going?" Rokuro asked Futaro.

"About as easy as it can, she teases me about Nino all the time." He answered.

"I can sympathize, she teases me about Itsuki-tan whenever she can." Rokuro replied with a smile.

"To be fair, it's not hard to tease you two, especially when Futaro and Itsuki are prone to teasing." Miku offered.

"True enough." Rokuro said with a shrug.

"Hey! I'm not easy to tease!" Itsuki said with a pout, with no hesitation Rokuro pinned her to the wall and leaned close to her face.

"You sure about that, darling?~" He said in a soft, low tone. Itsuki's face burned red and she looked away.

"N-n-noted.." She muttered, he smiled and backed away before looking at the others, they all had shocked expressions on their face.

"Kazuhiro..that was.." Miku struggled to form a sentence.

"That was hot." Nino said bluntly.

"Nino!" Futaro exclaimed.

"What?! If you did the same to me, I'd call it hot! You're just too chicken to do so!" Nino spat, Futaro opened his mouth to speak, but said nothing. Rokuro laughed and wrapped his arm around him, smiling.

"You just need to build up your confidence, once you get hot and steamy in the bedroom, you'll find your way." Rokuro said teasingly, Futaro's face flushed red and he pushed Rokuro away. Much to Rokuro's surprise, Futaro had put a lot of force behind his push, making Rokuro stumble back into the wall.

"Woah...you get stronger, Futaro?" Rokuro asked, smiling.

"Oh shut it..you're just messing with me.." Futaro said with a scowl.

"I'm being serious, that push was-" Rokuro paused, remembering something.

"Kazuhiro-kun? What's wrong?" Nino asked.