Afterstory

I know it's been a couple months since the story has finished, and I had planned to leave it at that, but by a stroke of luck I had managed to watch the Quintuplets movie! It gave me the inspiration I needed to finish this finally, so here it is, enjoy seeing how Rokuro, Futaro, and the quints are all doing years later! To all my past, present, and potentially future readers, thank you again for reading.

-Rokuro-

It's been thirteen long years since the marriage of Rokuro Kazuhiro and Nakano Itsuki, and in that time a lot of things have happened, Ichika and Miku had also gotten married in that time, Rokuro and Futaro had started their own families, with Rokuro having a two twin twelve year old daughters named Reina and Rena, while Futaro had a ten year old son named Kazuro.

"Itsuki, are we ready to go?" Rokuro asked as he grabbed a duffel bag from under his bed.

"Almost, Reina, Rena!!!" Itsuki called, suddenly the sound of running feet filled the hall as two children came running into the room. They both had a deep green right eye, and a bright blue left eye, both had long black hair while the red highlights on the end. Both looked up at their mother before looking to their father and smiling, they ran over and jumped on him, tackling him to the bed.

"Woah! Easy easy! I'm not as fit as I used to be." Rokuro said with a smile before spinning his children off of him.

"Are we going to see Aunt Ichika?" Rena asked.

"Yes dear, Christmas is being held at her house this year, the whole family is going to spend the weekend there." Itsuki explained.

"Yayyy, I can see Aunt MiMi!" Reina exclaimed happily.

"I wanna see dad fight Uncle Fu again!" Rena said excitedly.

"I'm not sure about all that, it depends on how he's feeling." Rokuro said with a light smile.

"Come on kids, let's head to the car, your father still needs some time to get ready." Itsuki said sternly as she looked at Rokuro, they had a silent conversation before she and the children left the room, leaving Rokuro alone. He sighed and walked into the bathroom, looking in the mirror. His face still looked how it always has, an imitation of Futaro, but he and Itsuki had been talking about it, and they thought it was time the kids hear about it. He grabbed his makeup bag and pushed it into his duffel bag and walked outside. He stuffed everything into the car and they set out on a forty-five minute drive to Ichika's house. She lived just outside of Tokyo, not terribly far from them. As they pulled up, Rokuro took notice of three other cars there and smiled, parking behind what he recognized as Futaro's car.

"Girls, go on and run inside, mom and I need to talk about something." Rokuro said sternly, they looked at each other and got out, walking up to the door and being greeted by Ichika. After he made sure they were inside he let out a deep sigh and slumped in his seat.

"This is nerve wracking.." He muttered.

"You don't have to if you don't wish to darling, there's always another time." Itsuki offered.

"I know I know..but I don't want to keep them in the dark any longer, but that doesn't make it any less scary..I don't want them to see their old man differently.." Rokuro said quietly, Itsuki reached over and kissed his cheek, smiling.

"They love you, they'd never think anything differently. Come inside when you're ready dear." She said with a smile before getting out the car, he sat there for a moment, thinking about what to do. After a moment, he sighed and got out, grabbing their things and walking inside. He walked in to the most grandiose set of Christmas decorations he had ever seen, it was bright and vibrant inside, a large christmas tree set up in the living room with mounds of present under it, cutouts of snowmen, elves, and good ol' St. Nick strung across the room. In the kitchen, he heard Ichika and Nino talking and smiled, he walked upstairs and set his things down in one of the guest bedrooms and went back downstairs, walking into the kitchen to see Futaro, Nino, and Ichika standing in front of the stove.