Introduction

"What were you up to?" he asked with a cold look.
Nix just looked at him confused. Had he done something wrong?
His heart was racing. That had been close. He could slap himself for his stupidity. He wouldn't make this mistake again. Then he attentively searched for signs of his curse, but Nix just lay there calmly and looked at him questioningly.

***********************************

Hell, Heaven, Purgatory. Everything that's written in the Bible is true. But not quite as the dear prophets wrote. At the moment, hell is ruled by the seven lords of hell and is not a place full of fire and brimstone. Of course, there are also such areas, for the corresponding souls, who burn there for eternity. But for a long time demons have been moving on earth among the humans, unrecognized and hidden.

The he first of the three keys have been found, but they still need the others. For this, the most powerful oracle of Hell now embarks on the search himself, accompanied by a demon who must never seek the closeness of others. Not only is the journey dangerous, it is only a matter of time before its curse unfolds within Nix. Together, the two must find a way to overcome the curses that weigh on them both and find the second key. Will Nix resist the temptation to kiss the forbidden lips?

Order of the Fate-Series:

Vol. 1: Belial - a fateful night

Vol. 2: Zackory - a fateful touch

Vol. 3: Nix - a fateful kiss

Vol. 4: Hope - a fateful moment

Vol. 5: Aleksander - a fateful decision (final book)