Chapter 37 (with smut-scene)

When Nix woke up, panic gripped him. He was in bed. Was it all just a dream? Am I alone again? But deep breaths next to him made him come to rest. Silver hair flowed like a waterfall over the pillow and the fine features of Lyric's face slept next to him. As if in pain, he grabbed the warm body of his beloved.

An inner peace came over him. He rubbed his eyes to be sure it was real. With his fingers he drove through the silky hair, playing with it. A soft murmur came from above.

Lyric opened his eyes and greeted him with "Good morning, Kəpək." Nix smiled at him and he felt the feelings of happiness that fly through his stomach. Lyric straightened up and took Nix' face in his hand. He gently pressed a kiss on his forehead, then turned his oracle on his back.

"Don't overexert yourself. Let me examine your wounds," he said in a soft voice.

Nix remained lying down and enjoyed the touches as his beloved slowly took off his bandages. Did he wash me yesterday? When the bandage on his left arm were removed, he saw the red cuts that ran all over his arm.

Lyric's eyes took on a contemplative expression. Carefully he approached the cuts on his forearm and opened his mouth. He lovingly drove his tongue over a cut, which then slowly began to close. He needs more energy, Lyric thought. He held his wrist to Nix' mouth and said, "Drink, you need it."

Nix looked at his loved one and gratefully bit Lyric's wrist. His powerful blood provided his body with the energy he desperately needed.

Lyric, meanwhile, continued his journey. He licked over the cuts and continued with his second arm. So he worked his way along Nix' body. He gently turned him on his side and his lips wandered over Nix' back to his coccyx. Then Lyric went to his feet. The chest and abdomen were intact, as he had pressed on Dayan's back, also the inside of the legs was intact. Only the outside of the legs remained.

**************SMUT SCENE****************

The blanket that had covered Nix' crotch slipped and released his arousal. Nix himself had closed his eyes and sighed with relish. The oracle's breathing had accelerated in the meantime. Every touch on his skin sent a pleasant shiver down Nix' spine.

A grin spread on Lyric's face. He ran his tongue over the cuts on his legs and completed his treatment.

Nix' chest rose and fell quickly, his hands clawed into the bed linen. In order not to make a sound, he had bitten his lip.

How cute. Time to tease him a bit. "We're almost finished," he said.

The oracle nodded, but still didn't open his eyes. Hell, if I get such treatment every time, I voluntarily let myself be slashed, Nix thought.

Lyric leaned forward and pulled the blanket away entirely, then licked Nix' length once. He opened his eyes and moaned. Lyric licked it again and sucked it into his mouth. The oracle reared up and grabbed into Lyric's hair. "D-Don't... I... oh hell."

It had only just begun, but he could already feel Nix pulsating in his mouth. Then Lyric understood that in the last half hour he had unintentionally brought him to the brink of arousal with his touches.

"Don't hold back, little butterfly," he said, letting his tongue circle around the tip of his erection.

Nix closed his eyes again and gave himself completely to the sensations. He moaned and twitched as the demon between his legs elicited every sound he ever wanted to hear. When a fang finally ran over his penis, he came hard into the beautiful mouth of his beloved.

Lyric took everything Nix gave him and smiled. He let Nix calm down briefly. Then he took his cock in his hand and rubbed it again until he was rock hard again. Nix looked at him with glowing eyes. He had expected Lyric to sink into him, but the demon had other plans. He straddled himself on his oracle and lowered himself to him.