Hospital

Warning: shouting, Flashbacks and crying

I woke up to the feeling of someone's hand on top of mine, rubbing it slowly. I heard the sound of a beeping noise, so I opened my eyes slowly. I looked around to see that I was in a hospital room?! To my left was Tom sitting on a chair with his phone in one hand and the other on mine.

I tried to sit up but then I felt a pain in my lower stomach. "Ouch" I place both my hands on my stomach.

"omg! your awake! I thought I lost you" Tom helps me sit up, then hugs me.

"Hello Tommy" I smile.

Then a doctor walks in, "Hello Miss Wilson how are you feeling?" she asks.

"Like shit. I mean not great, my stomach really hurts"

"I'm just gonna run a few checks if that's okay?" she asks, I nod. After she done a few checks she said "Alright everything's okay. You can take these antibiotics to help stop the pain. You can leave tomorrow morning" the doctor smiles.

"Thanks" Tom and I say.

"Wait where's Jake?" I panic.

"He's at my house with my mum, you've been in here for about 2 days now so he's been staying with us. The police tried talked to him but apparently he just said they broke in-"

"-they were looking for Ethan. There drug dealers and got what they wanted....revenge." I sigh.

"I'm glad your okay though. If Jake didn't call me who knows what could have happened" Tom grabs my hand.

"Thanks Tommy I-" I got interrupted by a knock at the door. I said a little 'come in' then walked the women that I did not want to see right now.

My Mother.

"y/n omg!" she runs up to me. "are you okay?" she asks whilst touching my face.

"Please leave" I take her hands off my face.

"What? Why? I'm here to make sure your okay y/n. Your my daughter after all"

"Don't act like you fucking care Rachel! All you do is fucking leave your kids-" I shout.

"Tom get out" my mum says to Tom who just sat there not knowing what to do.

"okay" he said. "NO! Tom can stay if he likes-"

"No Y/N. Tom go home!" My mum raises her voice, then Tom leaves.

"What the fuck Mum! Don't speak to Tom like that. He has been there for me when you and Ethan weren't. ALL MY FRIENDS HAVE BEEN HERE THERE LIKE MY ONLY FAMILY" I try shout louder but tears were escaping my eyes.

"WE HAVE BEEN HERE ALL THE TIME Y/N! YOU HAVE A ROOF OVER YOUR HEAD BECAUSE OF US YOUR ALIVE-"

"WELL I WISH I WAS FUCKING DEAD! YOUR NEVER FUCKING HERE SO DONT LIE. YOU CLEARLY DONT KNOW ANYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED THESE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS!! I NEARLY FUCKING GOT RAPED BECAUSE YOUR STAYING WITH A TOTAL DRUGGIE WHO FUCKING CHEATS ON HIS GIRLFRIEND AND STRANGLED HIS DAUGHTER" I cut her off.

"They nearly raped you?" she asked.

"Yeah Mum, they nearly did. And I was gonna let them do whatever else to save Jake, because I care about my family! Jake always comes first for me no matter what. I dont get why you don't put your kids before him. Look at Kirsty she's gone!" I look away from here, outside the window.

"ugh. KIRSTY RAN AWAY BECAUSE ETHAN KILLED HER BABY!" My mum shouted. I turned to look at her. I couldn't of heard her right? My breathing started to get heavier as she carried on.
"SHE WAS PREGNANT AT 16 AND HE GOT A BAT AND HIT HER. When she found out the baby was dead she ran away. But she's okay now. She has a baby she's 22-"

"You saw her"

"Yeah, she didn't see me though. I saw her with Riley Bennett's cousin. Her kid is about 4 years old now" she smiles.

"A-and your still with D-dad. W-what if he does something to me o-or Jake" my breathing got heavier and the monitor started beeping even more quickly.

"Calm down y/n. You can't tell him I told you he's waiting outside to come in, I'll get him" she ran out the room.

"N-no" I quickly sit up, ripping all the wires attached to me. All what my mum said kept going through my head.

"ugh. KIRSTY RAN AWAY BECAUSE ETHAN KILLED HER BABY!"

My own Dad killed my sisters baby, my nephew or niece! She ran away because of him. And my mum knows where she is. Riley's cousin!!

"y/n you need to go back to your room!" Nikki ran up to me with Jake.

"n-no I need to go. Jake we need t-to go" I couldn't even breathe anymore.

"Love, Look at me. Breathe. Copy my breathing. In and out" Tom came up to me to calm me down. After a while it worked, I finally had calmed down.

"T-Tom I-I Kirsty" I didn't even get to finish as everything went black yet again.

———————————
The sound of boys talking woke me up. I at least woke up this time being in Toms room. I still remember what happened and what my mum had said. I didn't know who to tell, but I knew I had to get us away from my dad. I had to find Kirsty soon, and the only way it through Riley.

I sit up looking at the boys, who were Tom, Harrison, Jake and Paddy. They were playing the ps4.

"Is there any water?" I ask and all there heads look towards me.

"I'll go get some" Harrison runs out the room.

"Your awake. How you feeling?" Tom sits next to me.

"Much better my stomach still hurts but i'll be okay. I'm sorry about my mum"

"No, no. It's okay honestly. But y/n If anything's going on you will tell me right?" he smiles.

"Right" I fake smile. "Here's your water" Haz passes me the cup. "Thanks dummy" I smile drinking my water.

This is not how I imagined my summer holidays to go. They were nearly over and I thought it was going to be the best ever. I guess during the last two weeks we will have to have so much fun.

When I get back to school though, I have a plan. I'll need to trick Riley to try get to Kirsty, it's the only way. I won't tell Tom and the others yet, as they can't know my dad killed my sister baby and that's why she ran away. They would go crazy that I was living with someone like that. Hopefully everything goes to plan.

Lmao imagine my schools making me go back even though I have covid still :/

Can anyone think of any ideas before they go back to school. 2 weeks left loves :)xx