8 years....

8 years later.....

It's been eight years now, eight years since me and Tom were sitting on the hill at seventeen watching the sun set. Now we are both 24 years old today being our very special day.......

our wedding day!

I know what your thinking, wow you and Tom survived that long. Yeah, we did. We kept to our promise, we were always gonna be there for each other and love each other no matter what. Me and Tom have come so far during these years.

Let me just update you on a few things....

So first of all Tom did actually become an amazing actor, he did may movies like two spider man films and other movies. He's even doing bigger roles in a year time. Covid did sadly happen so it messed a lot of things up. However during the start of covid was the time where I did in fact end up getting pregnant.

We now have a daughter, Y/D/N, who is two going on three in a few months just after mine and Toms birthdays. She's honestly the best thing that has ever happened to us, we were so excited to be parents. During covid it was hard, having to stay at home raising a child with no help from others. We did mange though, then everyone had met her.

Tom proposed to me a little while later when y/d/n was turning one years old. That leads us to now, I'm looking at myself in the mirror looking at my beautiful dress. To say I was nervous was an understatement.

"I-I is this okay? I'm scared..what if this doesn't go well" Im overthinking a lot about this right now. I know it's just Tom but it's a new chapter in our life's and to be honest we are still young. But we have been together for nearly 10 whole years.

"Shhh y/n you look beautiful. Honestly I'm so happy that your going to be my daughter-in-law l couldn't imagine anyone better" Nikki had tears in her eyes, she really looked beautiful today.

"Don't cry your gonna make me cry" I hold her hands, looking at my soon to be mother-in-law in the eyes.

"Come on y/n there ready for you" Jake came in the room looking handsome, he was wearing a suit that matched with the other boys who were the groomsmen. They are of course Toms brothers, Harry, Sam and Paddy.

"Ooo you look nice" I tease fixing his tie.

"Shut up, come on. You ready?" His deep voice laughed, wow when did he get so old. I remember when he was ten and now look he's eighteen.

"Yeah...i'm ready" I smile linking arms with him. Oh yeah I didn't mention Jake is the one who is giving me away to Tom.

———————————
We're walking down the isle, lots of people watching us as I look over at Tom. Gosh he looked amazing, he smiled at me his eyes going soft like they always do. He looked as if he was going to cry.

Aside him stood Harry, Sam and Paddy and on the other side of the room was the brides mades Sophia, Lily and Kirsty. Honestly everything was perfect. Even y/d/n was the flower girl and she looked beautiful.

"Flower for you" She smiled passing a guest a petal of the flowers now understanding that she was meant to throw them. "And a flower..here" She smiled making everyone laugh.

"Y/D/N you can throw them" Harrison whispered as she tired to give him a petal, her face making a 'o' shape.

"Okay uncle Harrison..." She started walking more grabbing the petals out of the basket throwing them around. "Mummy and Dwddy are gwtting married" She giggled telling a random person making everyone smile at the cute girl.

Then she sat down in the front seats next to Nikki and Dom. Jake giving me a small smile and a kiss on the forehead before giving me to Tom. Muttering a 'you better treat her well' to him.

"We are gathered....."

Okay so i've only been to one wedding ever...well two. But there both like different religions and ways of having a wedding so just pretend they do that thing where they say whatever. Sorry idk what they say 😂😭

Once Tom had said his vowels I was almost in tears, it was the most sweetest thing he has ever said. Everyone even looked at us in 'awww' because his speech was too good.

"Y/n, would you like to say your vowels?"

"Yes..thank you. To be honest there a lot I could say about you, Tom. But we would be here forever....I will never forget the first day I met you. When them chocolate brown eyes stared right into mine, straight away I knew you was the one. You have always been there for me and I can't thank you enough. Because of you, I laugh. I smile. I dare to dream again. I realise that there's so much more to life than just the bad things. "

"I promise to keep your secrets. I promise to always treat you with respect. I promise to always be here for you when you need me. An enemy of yours is now an enemy of mine. When we fight, I promise to work through it. If you are sick, I promise to take care of you. If you were..a zombie, I promise to chop your head off"

A happy sob escaped my lips, laughing at the last sentence as well as everyone else including Tom who has tears in his eyes.

"I always thought to myself that 'Tommorow may be better' however whenever I see you it is always better. The overall message that I wanted you to know is that I love you Thomas Stanley Holland" I cried, smiling brightly at Tom as everyone smiled.

"So do you Tom take y/n as your wife?"

"I do"

"Do you Y/n take Tom as your husband?"

"I do" I smile.

"You may kiss the bride"

We both kissed as everyone clapped for us, cheering us both on. The kiss was short but sweet.

"That was beautiful baby. I love you so much Y/N Holland" He smirk holding my left hand.

"I love you too, my husband" I giggle as we both look at everyone who was cheering, some crying just happy for us.

"Mummy! Daddy!" Y/D/N screamed running into her Dads arms, Tom picking her up kissing her head.

This is my family...my home..my everything. I always told myself 'Tomorrow may be better'. But now Tomorrow will always be better. Me and Tom will live and grow old together.

Im just so happy to call him my husband.....

Tomorrow may be better.

Guys check out my new book 'The unexpected marriage'. It's not a first part just authors notes about the book and for you guys to requests things for the new book.

I honestly loved this book, I love you all so much too thanks for all the support i'll post the first part of the new book in a weeks time....thanks xx