sleepover and A/N notice

Finally school had ended and now it is the holidays, summer. Summer is always fun when I spend it with my best friends. Last year, we did lots of activities and we even made a list to finish at the end of summer, which we didn't fully complete yet. But this summer, I feel like will be the best. All of us are much older now so we can do much more things.

"My parents aren't gonna be home today, so we can pretty much do whatever and be as loud as we want" Harrison opened his front door and we all walked in.

"Where's your sister?" Cameron asked.

"She's out so she won't be here. Don't get your hopes up mate" Harrison rolled his eyes.

————————-Time skipped——————————
All day we was messing around, chilling, playing board games and just having lots of fun. Harrison then ordered Pizza, as it was around 9pm. We was eating the pizza whilst the boys played some game on the PS4.

"WHAT THE FUCK CAMERON" Tom shouts.

"WHAT! ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU DIED" Cameron spams his controller.

"Shut up both of you. Tom your just a loser let me play" I stand up from the sofa and sit next to Tom, who was on the floor where they all were sitting.

"I'm not the loser. I bet you can't even get 2 kills" Tom crosses his arms.

"Bet"

Of course I proved Tom wrong. In fact I actually got about 6 kills in that game.

"Who's the loser now. I got 6 kills and you only got 2" I rub it in his face and mess up his hair.

"Hey! don't touch my hair" he lightly slaps your hand.

"Or what Holland?" I stand up.

"I'll smack this pillow on your head" he stands up next to with a pillow in his hand.

"You wouldn't dare" I cross my arms.

"Oh I would" He smacks the pillow across my head.

"It's on Tommy!" I grab a pillow off the sofa and smack him with it.

"You guys are so cute" Lily records us, I then smack her with a pillow.

And that's how that pillow fight started. We were then all smacking each other with a pillow. The boys somehow got all the pillows, so us girls ran into Harrison's bedroom. Me and Sophia jumped onto Harrisons king sized bed, whilst Lily jumped on his big bean bag.

"Noooo Haz" Sophia screams as Haz smacks a pillow on her.

"Haha" I said as I took the pillow off Tom and tried to get up but he held me down. "Your so weak" I joked.

"Oh really" Tom started to tickle me, which caused me to scream and laugh.

"Stop please Ahh-" I laugh.

"Take it back then. I wanna hear you say it" he stopped tickling me.

"Okay-okay. Fine. You are not weak, your really strong."

"Good girl" he smirked causing me to slap his arm and then he got off me.

"I still can't believe you have a king sized bed!" Sophia lays on Harrison's bed.

"I know right, so does Tom. I mean why do they need so much space" I chuckle.

"Because we do, now let's watch a movie" Harrison says.

We then all watched a horror movie. Me, Harrison, Tom and Sophia laid on Harrison's bed, whilst Lily and Cameron laid on the big blow up mattress on the floor.

I had my leg around Tom with my head on his chest and his arm was around my waist. This wasn't actually normal for me and Tom, well we did cuddle a little bit but today we were really close. I had my leg around his waist!

When I realised this I moved my leg, however Tom just moved my leg back where it was. The rest of the night we all watched movies and ate lots of junk food.

Cameron and Lily were the first to fall asleep. Harrison and Sophia fell asleep not long after, still cuddled up under the covers of Harrisons bed. Me and Tom, however, couldn't fall asleep just yet.

I checked the time to see that it was nearly 4am.
"We should go sleep" I yawn.

"Yeah we should. What are you gonna do tomorrow?" Tom whispers.

"What do you mean?"

"Well your parents are back. And I know it's none of my business love, but I'm worried for you. After what happened last time i've been worried sick and I don't wanna lose-"

"Don't think like that. You won't lose me Tommy! I'm here and I always will be. I have you remember and that's enough" I smile at him.

"Let's get some sleep now" Tom kisses the top of my head, cuddling with me more. His hands moved under the covers and they went a bit far down. Now his hand was at the bottom of my shorts....and these shorts were very short I must say. My body shivered just by his touch, but seconds later he moved his hand quickly, then placing it on my waist. He must've done that by accident, I thought. "Sorry" he mutters.

"Its okay. Goodnight" I close my eyes.

"Goodnight" he says back.

And that's how we both fell asleep.

Okay don't kill me....

I know this is really, really short. But I need a new title for the next part. And I didn't have any ideas for this sleepover, so it's kinda shit.

Butttt this was cute right?

I need some ideas though. I do have some but I need some things to happen before. Because I need this book to be good and long!!

Also I'm thinking of making an imagines book of Tom Holland and Peter parker. But that won't post until I'm not busy.

This week I won't post a lot as it's my last week of mocks. This weekend I was meant to get some parts done for this book and revision. However I did nothing as I was busy and staying at my brothers house all weekend.

Anyways I'm so so so so sorry. I really am! I've just been so stressed and busy lately, I know it's not an excuse but yeah. I promise after my mocks i'll be posting a lot more and better, longer parts.

Have a good day bye!! xxxxxx

Next day:

Hello again it's me. I wrote this ^^^^^ yesterday which was Monday. My plan was to post this today so you all can see my notice. However IM SO PISSED OFFF URGHHH. Sorry.

So as we all know it's my mocks this week and today I was meant to have a geography mock exam. But no. I have to fucking get covid! Like when I need to be at school I get i'll! And now I can't even go in because I'm sick with Covid19.

I'm fine though, just feeling rough. Anyways have a nice day lovely's! I probs will post every other day or every day as I have lots of time.

(I have to take a test on Sunday and Monday and If it's negative I go back to school. I would finish my mocks by then tho🙄)

BYEEEE XXXX