Kirsty?

A/N: Real quick guys! I don't know what to do, so I need your help! I don't know whether Tom and Y/N should fall in love now, and have young love or when there older. What do you think? They fall in love now (age 16) or when there older (like 20). Let me know :)

Warning: shouting, crying, arguing.

I was finally on my way to Rileys house, I messaged him saying I'm coming over to talk. But little did he know I was only doing it to see my sister, Kirsty and to pull him up about lying.

When I arrived at his house, he opened the door giving me an innocent little smile. Of course I didn't say anything then, I had to keep it all in.

"Let's go upstairs" He grabbed my hand dragging me up the stairs.

When we got into his bedroom, he closed the door behind me as I sit on his bed. Riley walked over to me and then straddled me whilst pinning me down on the bed.

"Erm what are you doing?" I ask.

"I thought this is what you wanted baby" He smirks.

"No, I wanted to talk not have sex" I tried pushing him off me but he didn't move. "Riley get off me" I try push him again.

"Just say it now"

"Ugh. Fine! Why did you lie to my friends. I didn't say anything that you said, how could you. Your meant to be my boyfriend" I look at him.

"Oh baby girl. Don't worry you don't need them you have me" he starts to kiss my neck.

"R-riley stop. You've ruined my relationship with my best friends" A single tear rolls down my cheek.

"I'm sorry darling. Forgive me for helping you. Here i'll take all the pain away" He starts grinding himself onto me.

"Riley STOP!" I shout before he tries to escalate it even more. He just ignored me, trying to take my shirt off. "RILEY STOP I-"

I got cut off by the sound of his door being open, he didn't even notice at the start. Then someone said "Is everything okay in here?" It was a women.

She has nice brown hair, with hazel brown eyes and she wore joggers with a shirt. I looked at her whilst Riley got off me groaning.

"Yes now get out!" Riley demanded. She then left, I quickly got up and ran out of Rileys room.

"Kirsty?" I said.

"huh?" she turned around.

It was her. After all these years.

"Omg I can't believe it's you. It's me, Y/N" I run into her arms.

"Y/N! Nooo. Omg. Y/N I missed you" she cried hugging me.

"I missed you more. I've been searching for you for so long. I know why you left and don't worry I'm not mad at you. You had every right to leave us" I didn't let go of her.

"Y-your okay though? He's gone right?" Kirsty pulled me away from the hug.

"No he's still there. H-he even cheated on mum and she didn't leave him" I cried.

"Y/N you have to make sure he leaves. Where's Jake?" she asked worried.

"At home. why?"

"Y/N he's not your dad" My heart dropped after she said that. Ethan isn't my Dad?

"W-what?"

"He's not our father y/n. He's Jakes Dad but he's not ours. When I found out he wasn't I went mad at mum, because of everything he done to us. I then told mum I was pregnant and he over heard. He beaten me so bad y/n I lost the baby" she cried.

"It's okay. Don't worry. Remember we're together now and Jakes going to be happy when he sees you" I smile.

"Riley your boyfriend?" she asked.

"Ex boyfriend. Only used him to get to you. Luckily you walked in before he tried to have sex with me even though I was saying stop. We broke up a couple of months ago, he hit me pretty hard" I say.

"Let's get out of here" she grabs my hand walking out of the house.

I felt so happy to see her again, to hear her voice, to touch her hand. I missed Kirsty and it's been over 6 years. It just sucks she has to be here when my life sucks ass.

"Here's my number. Call me whenever you need me. I need to try get you out of the house. Message me when you get home" she hugged me once more.

"Y-You promise your not gonna leave again?"

"Promise"

———————————
Before I went home, I decided to go to Toms house and try to speak to him. Now I can finally tell him the truth as i've seen Kirsty. I was happy but sad. I have been living with someone who wasn't even my dad and they basically abuse me.

I knocked on the front door, luckily Nikki had answered it.

"Where's Tom?" I ask Nikki.

"He's upstairs, let me call him. TOM! Come down stairs" She calls him. Seconds after I heard loud footsteps coming down the stairs.

He instantly stopped when he saw me smiling at him "No. Get the fuck out y/n" he says.

"Tom, don't be so rude" Nikki snaps.

"I don't fucking care. Y/N I don't wanna see you"

"Please Tom. You didn't let me explain-"

"What's going on?" Harry says.

"Tom and the others are listening to someone that has chatted so much shit it's unreal. They haven't even listened to my side of the story" I tell him.

"Oh he chatted so much shit? WELL YOUR THE ONE SO FAR UP HIS FUCKING ASS ITS UNREAL. To think you were smart, your just a dumb fucking bitch-"

"OII TOM!" Nikki shouts angrily.

"No. I DONT FUCKING CARE ANYMORE. Y/N DO US A FAVOUR AND FUCK OFF! NO ONE WANTS TO FUCKING SEE YOU RIGHT NOW. YOUR A SNAKEY, RUDE, STUPID BITCH. YOUR SO FUCKING FAKE! WE DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING TO YOU, WE HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT AMAZING FRIENDS TO YOU. AND I ALWAYS LISTEN TO YOUR STUPID PROBLEMS!" Tom yelled in my face. Tears just poured out of my eyes like a river flowing.

"TOM THATS ENOUGH" Harry pushed him.

"I-Im just g-gonna go" I tried not to sob before storming out of the door. It was pouring of rain and was dark, so I just ran all the way back home.

It hurt a lot. I felt as If my heart had been stabbed a million of times. I mean Tom was right. I do always make him listen to my stupid problems and I am a stupid bitch.

I know I shouldn't take it to heart as he's just angry but it still hurts. This is all because of Riley. I FUCKING HATE HIM! I just lost all of my friends because I'm so stupid.

"Ughhh" I screamed as I entered my house.

"Y/N he's drunk again" Jake ran down the stairs. Great! and now this. I knew what was going to happen so I let it. I just felt so numb, I couldn't even fight back. To be honest, I don't even know what happened. But now i'll be having a black eye for school tomorrow...I guess.

Hopefully Tomorrow may be better.

(I just realised I haven't even used the title of the story in the book yet so here it is. It's not finished dw everyone lol)