Dirty Jokes

Sorry this isn't that long :):

When I got home I ran into my bedroom, slamming the door behind me. All I was thinking about was what Riley said to me.

"You need to get over yourself, your so pathetic! Gosh why did I even date you. Your a worthless, ugly bitch who everyone hates just FUCK OFF! KIRSTY IS GONE SHE RAN AWAY. SHE'S NEVR GOING TO COME BACK, FUCK SHE MIGHT'VE RAN AWAY FROM YOU AND YOUR TOXIC PARENTS"

Maybe I am worthless? I thought to myself.

"I HATE MY LIFE!" I scream and smash the glass cup that was on my bed side table.

"WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME!" I throw all the stuff that was on my desk onto the floor. "what is wrong with me" I mumble to myself.

"I just want her to come home" I sob to myself and fall onto my bed.

—————————The next day—————————-
Toms POV

Y/N just ran away from me last night. I wanted to chase after her, but Harrison came up to me and told me to give her space. I realised what I said after, it wasn't the right thing to say. I dont and never will understand the pain she has/is going through. I wish I could take it all away from her, so she can be happy.

I was now walking to her house, with her favourite snacks. I tried knocking on her door but there was no answer, so I went under the plant pot and found the other keys she normally leaves there.

"y/n?" I whisper walking into her house.

No answer.

I slowly walked up the stairs into her bedroom. There she was laying on her made bed, while hugging her knees. I looked around her room to see a broken glass on the floor, and lots of things that are usually on her desk, now scattered all over the floor.

I grabbed the blanket that was on her bed and threw it onto her cold body. I placed the bag of snacks on the side and started to clean the mess.

Y/N POV

I woke up to a noise of glass clattering. I quickly sat up and saw Tom sweeping the glass that I shattered last night.

"Good afternoon" He smiles and puts the broken glass in the bin.

"You didn't have to do that you know" I say.

"I know but I wanted to" he sits next to me on the bed.

"I'm sorry Tommy. I shouldn't of shouted at you last night, maybe I was over reacting and making it a big deal-" I start to cry.

"Don't cry please. I'm the one who should be saying sorry, I didn't mean what I said. I don't know how it feels or what it's like. But I'm always here for you y/n. I'll never leave you. I love you, yours my best friend" he wipes my tears.

"I love you too Tommy. It's just that what she said pissed me off. I thought I was going to go to the party and have a good time. But no someone has to ruin it! And I just want the pain to stop" I cry even more.

"Shhh. It's okay darling come here" he opens his arms and I go into them.

"It just fucking hurts. No one seems to care about me anymore. My mum isn't the same anymore all she does is drink and my dad cheated on my mum and she's so dumb to go back with him. I'll never forgive him. And not to mention the fact that he nearly killed me the other day. I just want to have a happy life and a better family. I wanna feel happy again" I sob into his chest.

"where are you parents?" he strokes my hair.

"They left, said they would be back in a few weeks. They do it all the time. Now I have to do the shopping and everything" I sign.