Chapter 42: Do You Want To Build A Snowman?

***Y/N POV***

Ajax knocked on the door.

Periboea opened the door, and her face lit up when she saw us.

"Y/N, Ajax. I didn't know you were both coming. What a pleasant surprise!" She embraced us both.

As soon as she said our names, I heard footsteps thumping down the stairs. "Big Brother and Sister are here?" a little head suddenly appeared.

"Teucer!" Ajax grinned, bending down and opening his arms awaiting a hug.

(Ignore that Ajax has his harbinger uniform here. I usually try to match outfits up to scenarios in pictures, but I just couldn't resist using this!)

"Onee-San, you're here!! I missed you so much!" Little Teucer jumps into my arms and kisses me on the cheek.

"Oh, Teucer! I missed you too, big boy" and smiled at his reaction; he was so cute.

Ajax just stood back in shock. Although I couldn't see him, I just imagined his face. Teucer was my little brother now.

Teucer stood back and smiled at me. "I'm so glad you're back. I thought about you every day!" He totally ignored Ajax.

Ajax was speechless before suddenly Teucer looked over at him and giggled, "Just kidding, I missed you too, Brother" He went and hugged him.

Ajax picked him up and stared at me, holding Teucer all to himself.

(Again, sorry that Ajax is wearing his uniform, this picture just fits so well)

Ouch, that death glare went straight through my soul.

Periboea interrupted our reunion. "Come in, both of you. It must have been a long journey".

"Brilliant, thank you so much, Periboea", I smiled, walking in.

"Call me Mum," she warm-hearted responded.

I froze for a second, mum... It had been forever since I properly called someone mum. I felt a tear come to my eye "Thanks Mum" I responded.