The Name's Yelan, "Agent" Yelan

[A/N: With Xiao still unwell, Lumine heads out to gather some stuff when she runs into an old acquaintance in Ningguang's assistant. However she doesn't expect a political scandal. Enjoy the song I put for Yelan as she is soooo female James Bond and I love James Bond movies~!]

......................................

The gentle serenade of bird song on the summer June breeze as the light of dawn cast its long shadows across Teyvet's nations. Liyue Harbor's citizens and visitors up right at the crack of dawn, hurrying about with their daily lives. It was the day right after the ordeal with that cursed chaotic place. Lumine with Paimon in tow had left the ailing yaksha in Zhongli's care, still suffering from a high fever. She didn't like leaving him in that state but she felt some relief since the former archon would be watching over him. So with haste she hurried through the gates of the pavilion towards the pharmacy.

"So where are we going today?"Paimon wondered.

"Well, I have to go in for that appointment with Baizhu then we are going to go hit some stores. Zhongli last night gave me some store suggestions for some clothes, so I wanna check them out."informed Lumine going into a comfortable, brisk pace. The gentle light of dawn shimmering on the clear koi pond's crystal clear waters. The same cat lumine always saw dabbing its paw to try and grab the large carp not far away. Lumine always loved the lotus flowers that sat so delicately on their lilypads. Not as much as windwheel asters or her inteyvet lilies but they were definitely up there. With a hum she looked at her reflection and noticed the hairpin Xiao had given her needed adjusting. "Hm better fix that quickly."she thought with a frown. This comb was precious to her after all so she quickly adjusted it back where it belonged. Satisfied Lumine with her floating fairy guide in tow hurried up the towering staircase that led up to Bubu Pharmacy.

The dark haired pharmacist was just tidying up and getting things ready when he spotted the blonde. "Ah! Lady Lumine, right on time."he greeted.

"Morning Dr.Gui. Is Dr.Baizhu doing better today? I came for my checkup like he requested."greeted Lumine in kind.

"Dr.Baizhu's doing a lot better. Actually he arrived a few minutes before you did, ma'am. Just wait a moment and I'll let him know you're here."Gui informed and hurried to the back.

"Thank you."

It had been unfortunate but yesterday Baizhu had looked rather pale when she and Xiao had gone to see him. He ultimately had to focus on Xiao's broken wing before cutting the appointment short, ordering them both to get rest. Gui soon returned and smiled, motioning them to follow.

"I hope Baizhu's doing better today, Paimon didn't like how unwell he looked yesterday."Paimon whispered.

"Can't be helped. Baizhu's dealing with some illness he hasn't found a cure for yet. Weirdest thing is human medicine doesn't work on him."she whispered just low enough so only Paimon could hear. The fairy got a curious look on her face at the information as they entered Baizhu's office. The green haired snake eyed doctor's complexion had improved a great deal as he looked up from his list of appointments for today. Offering a smile as he heard the door open.

"Ah, Traveler my dear, a pleasure to see you."he greeted as Changsheng flicked her tongue.

"Sssshe'sss coming along nicely. I can sssmell the ssscent of milk mixed in with her ssscent, Baizhu."hissed the snake in amused delight, making Lumine squeak in embarrassment.

"C-Changsheng! Must you tease me every time!?'huff Lumine as she crossed her arms over her chest. It had become a bit of a touchy subject, since her breasts had indeed started to grow a size bigger as her body was preparing itself for the baby's arrival. Thankfully nobody had the indecency yet to point it out...yet. But the snake seemed to take joy and tease her on it each visit.