Chronos Eclipse Disaster

A/N: With the arrival of January, Lumine is now due any day now. However with no signs yet of labor, they decide to agree to going with Cyno, Candace, and Tighnari to check on the progress of Deshret's tomb preservation. However the weather takes a turn for the worst.

Countdown To Twins Arrival: Lumine is now full term!!!

Twins Facts: Each twin is a living law of Teyvet's natural order made flesh and soul. You shall find out which one is which and what laws very soon. Can you guess which ones with all the clues I've given including their element? If you guess right You guys will get to see the cover for Season 5/Book 5 at the end during Q&A!!

....................................................

The new year arrived with January ushering in the Year of the Lunar Rabbit very soon. But while Teyvet was in celebration, setting goals for the new year Lumine and Xiao was another story. The twins were due to arrive any day now but for some reason they had not arrived when Baizhu had first predicted earlier in the first trimester. She was on her 41th week as of now and was a panicky bundle of stressed out nerves as Paimon, Xiao, Tighnari, Candace, and Cyno watched her pacing about the guardian's house.

"Lumine, dear, you need to calm down."soothed the hydro-user. 

"But what if something's wrong? What if I can't do this? What if something goes wrong and I lose one or even both my little ones!? What if—!?"Lumine's mouth was quickly covered up by Cyno who had been by Nahida's orders sent to check on the progress for the historical sites' preservation and restorations for future generations. But seeing the frazzled state his best friend's wife was in such a concern. Now more than ever according to Tighnari she needed to reserve as much energy as possible while still getting that exercise she needed.

"And what if the sky turns purple and it rains peaches?"sighed Tighnari, cutting her off. "Traveler, we've been over this, the babies and you will be fine. You're 41 weeks with twins, that alone is an impressive feat as most multiples tend to deliver before their due date. It's only January 10th if you don't deliver by week 42 I'll get my master, Naphis, to assist to induce the labor."

"Sage Naphis?"Tighnari nodded at Xiao's quizzical glance. The young emperor in the making gave a nod of approval at the offer. Naphis was a kind man with one hell of a temper that could probably even send many harbingers running for the hills. Lumine had taken an instant liking to him when Alhaitham introduced him. Lumine was more than eager and happy to show and tell him all the interesting things she'd acquired or seen such as the crystalflies from Enkanomiya. Oh that had made the sage excited when Xiao had brought one of the coral crystalflies out from their garden.

Lumine had even gone so far as to offer that if Naphis needed rare samples during her adventures he'd let him and Tighnari have first pick. Oh that had actually gotten Tighnari's tail wagging like an over excited puppy and his teacher thanking her for hours. Even Xiao had grown fond of the Amurta Darshan, after considering letting Tighnari take a feather from his wing he had shed and plucked, instructing him that only vision bearers must go near that feather.

"You trust Tighnari and Sage Naphis, do you not Lumi?"soothed Xiao taking her hand. After a moment she gave a soft nod. Smiling lovingly, he lifted her hand like a fair knight would his queen and kissed it affectionately. "Then don't worry. This errand for the Akademiya and Lady Buer will be simple in and out then we'll go home."he assured.

"Xiao's right should only take us about a few minutes if we leave now by horseback and we can be back by evening. I'll have some of the other guardians guard the village while I go with you. I'm admittedly curious about my ancestor's tomb."admitted Candace.

"Let's go then and not waste anymore time."agreed Cyno. leaving the house to get the horses. Sumerian horses were some of the most hardy and fastest in Teyvet according to what they had learned from Tighnari. Noticeable for their dusty earth toned fur and golden color manes with dendro green eyes that were gentle and mischievous.