Oh Beautiful, Dangerous Mocking Sun

A/N: Well that sped up and shit hit the fan fast huh? Kairos escapes Tartarus. It is not long before the new sun goddess's powers and influence turn the tide of the fight against the hoard, her influence causing things to happen. I do hope you enjoy the song to welcome Solis into Teyvet! I feel it's proper to use the song for Himeko vs Void MC here personally.

Raging wind,
While your visage fades away
Where the world
Lies in pieces at my feet
The fire and the storm
And the snow and the mist
Struggle inside, help me gain insight

~"Befall" from Honkai Impact 3~

Twins Fact: Both twins are law of Teyvet's natural order. Solis is the Law of Creation & Destruction. Destruction ad creation is a natural thing and is as Nahida would put it, one of many samsaras. In nature destruction destroys life but it can also create and revive the earth, that's actually how volcanoes make new land and how NATURALLY OCCURING fires keep forests healthy.

.......................................

Golden eyes opened in the shadows as the lone petite woman stood to her feet. She could feel the power swelling as the world had frozen. The sound of ominous church ells chiming in perfect tune with the sound of a ticking clock. First a shockwave geo and cryo energy had been what had awoken her after sending the divine familiars to counter her spiteful, twisted sister. Then the wave of dendro and electro was giving her the strength she needed to stand and fight the pain of these serpentine chains.

Yes she could hear it.

The hymns that would herald the Creator's rise. The chorus as the world reverberated and susurrates with joy. "So you are that impatient little Skoll? Then again the sun never bows to anyone. You are Teyvet's absolute law of destruction and creation. You herald in spring and revitalize the earth giving strength to every fae and creature or reduce it to ash in your fire. You are just as beautiful as you are dangerous, aren't you my granddaughter!?"she grinned as she fought against the chains as they shattered turning to crystal then dust. With a giggle she walked into the eclipse's light that came into her cell. The black and red shackles on her wrist glowing causing her pain.

However she ignored it and bore with it as the eclipse only increased her powers over time. Beautiful powder pink hair swaying wildly as energy began to surround her as she shattered the chains on her legs. Golden eyes bright as the harvest moon with the honey rich irises glowed bright as she grinned in delight. Her once beautiful white and gold dress shining like a nebula from the back. The inteyvet flowers braided into her hair glowing with seven colors at the center. "Now my grandchildren, let me hear your song of birth and herald my escape from my cage~!"she shouted as she began shooting blasts of energy at the walls, cage bars, floor, and ceiling. Causing wave upon wave temporal energy to shake the prison of the gods. All those tossed down here left to be forgotten letting out anxious cries and cheers.

"The world shall know Loki's rage, the world shall know Istar's wrath, for time can not be contained! Oh hail to the Grand Princess Istaroth Aion for wounds she cause will never mend!!"cried all as the temporal waves grew in intensity gaining an almost musical rando sort of rhythm to them. Yes she would be free and as a final shockwave shattered and reduced her cell to dust brilliant golden wings appeared from her back numbering six. Shackles still on her body gave a grin of mischief as she looked up at the sky free for the first time in over five hundred years. A delighted grin until she heard the sound of the guards of Tartarus. With a huff and an almost childish pout she puffed out her cheeks before sticking out her tongue as she flew, "Nah nah~! Sorry but I got places to be, revenge to plot, and a date I've been denied for half a millenia."