Creation Of Toman

June 19th 2003

The sounds of motorcycle's revving down the street were heard. Baji was riding his motorbike with Mikey hanging behind him. (Y/n) rode her own beside his, listening to their conversation.

"Mikey, did you gather everyone at the shrine?" Baji questioned.

"Hm." Mikey hummed, "Anyways, how's your new junior high?" He glanced at (Y/n), obsidian eyes softening at the girl, who kept her eyes on the road.

"Boring as hell." Baji admitted with a chuckle. "No one's got any real guts." He wanted thrill and excitement, but all he got were a couple of wusses who were too scared to even prank the teacher.

(Y/n) glanced at Baji with a fond look, "Of course they don't. They're kids. They probably don't want to get in trouble with their parents or something and is it really impossible to believe that most of them are too afraid to do the crap you do?" She chuckled.

Baji thought for a moment, before shaking his head, "Nope! That's why I wanted them to join me!" He laughed.

Mikey grinned too, "If I went to your Junior High, I'd make sure you were never bored!" He leaned back against the seat, "Also, having a motorcycle is pretty awesome. This is a GSX250E, right? Surprised you managed to fix that up."

"I'm surprised how your little miniscule brain was able to remember the model of his bike." (Y/n) teased, making Mikey pout at her.

Baji nodded with a smile, "I agree with (Y/n)! However, it did take a while, but I found a bunch of people who can get me parts. My bike is the best in Tokyo." He boasted proudly.

Another bike soon appeared beside (Y/n)'s. Draken. "Huh? My Zephyr is the best in Tokyo." He argued.

Mitsuya then appeared with a grin, "I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that shit. My Impulse is the best in the world, my friend." He cockily said.

Kazutora then appeared, "Yeah right, my rocket is the best in the whole damn universe!" He revved his motorbike. Pah soon arrived last, "You suckers! My bike is the best!!" He argued.

Soon the boys began to argue on whose bike is the number one.

When the light turned green, (Y/n) turned to them with a smirk, "Yeah right, boys. My bike will always be better than yours cause girls rule and boys drool. Tee-hee!." She pressed her gas and proceeded to drive away from them, leaving them to gawk at her figure. She laughed. She had missed this part of her childhood going on missions and studying that she never had time for anything so she was making the most of it.

"Oi!!" They speedily followed after her with fond grins on their face for the (h/c)-ette, except for Pah, who laughed. They cared for (Y/n) since she was the only girl in their group....beside Emma.

(Y/n) was the first to arrive at Musashi Shrine with her Moped. She climbed the stairs and decided to sit on the small steps waiting for the others to arrive.

Soon she heard their footsteps and one by one they arrived, patting her head or either ruffling her soft locks. Lastly, Baji was late to arrive since he was carrying Mikey, who fell asleep during the ride.

"Huh? We're here?" Mikey slurred, waking up as he got off Baji.
Draken looked at him with a curious gaze, "Why did you call us here, Mikey?" He went straight to the point.

All of them soon moved closer to the Shrine, taking their seats. (Y/n) sat in between Mitsuya and Baji.
"Have you ever heard of the Black Dragons?" Mikey suddenly popped the question.

(Y/n) gave a slight frown. Black Dragons?

"I heard they're brutal as hell. Three years older than us, right?" Mitsuya sighed. Mikey nodded in confirmation.