Moebius Arc Part 3 ♾

The weather was hot, everything was hot. (Y/n) felt sluggish and tired from the heat, it felt draining. She was at least thankful that kami-sama decided to give mother earth a gust a breeze to cool everyone down from the blazing sun.

(Y/n) was working in the convenience store today. Her mind was busy thinking of the Moebius conflict that was nearing each and every passing second. She wondered what was gonna happen.

She was now organizing the magazine section, grabbing a random one about money. Her mind flashed back to a memory where (Y/n) and her siblings had to go undercover at the bank because their Father found out about a heist taking place.

(Y/n) remembered having to read finance books to get into her role as a financial analyst. It was brain damaging and tiring.

A deep sultry voice suddenly spoke behind her. "Mm? You're interested in money?" Startled, (Y/n) turned around, her back pressed against the magazine stand.

Standing in front of her was a young male with a death hawk style and snake eyes. The male was looking down at her with a cool gaze, eyeing the magazine in her hand before meeting her eyes. "Well?" He put a hand on his hip.

(Y/n) coolly glanced at the magazine she was holding, "It's a very interesting topic and I believe in broadening one's mind." She murmured, flipping through another page.

The male said nothing, blinking. His snake-like eyes carefully observed the (h/c)-ette, noticing she was rather pretty. Not 'Akane' pretty of course. "Interesting perspective..."He hummed, cocking his head to the side.

"If you're not going to read it, I'd be glad to take it off your hands." He spoke, making (Y/n) chuckle softly, "It's a magazine, you're free to buy it if you like. I only work here."

The male watched her as she went back to the counter. He was startled when someone placed a hand on his shoulder, "Koko, are you finished? We need to get going." He darted his eyes to his companion, Inupi.

"Sorry." The two of them walked towards the cashier, where the (h/c)-ette was. Kokonoi handed her the magazine she was previously reading, watching as she scanned it.

Kokonoi dug through his pockets, taking out a few yen and handing it to her. Their eyes locked briefly before (Y/n) handed him the magazine, "Come again." She murmured.

As Kokonoi and Inupi left the convenience store, the dark haired male couldn't help but take a glance back, "Interesting...." He murmured.

"What is?" Inupi asked. Kokonoi jumped. "What?"

"I asked what's so 'interesting?'" Inupi repeated the question, glancing at his friend. "Was it that girl?"

"No!" Kokonoi quickly denied. "No, it's not like that."

Inupi smirked, "If you're not interested, I don't mind asking her out. She's looks like my type; mysterious and beautiful."

Kokonoi glared at him.

//////////////////////

(Y/n) had met up with Hinata and Emma, the two girls excitedly inviting the (h/c)-ette to hang out with her. "Where are you guys headed?" She asked the two.

Emma answered her, a smile on her face, "We just came back from the mall looking for Kimono's. We haven't found anything yet but we're not gonna give up!" She determinedly said.

Hinata then spoke, "I'm trying to find Takemichi-kun. I wanted to ask him...." She trailed off, blushing. Both Emma and (Y/n) exchanged sly grins.

"Ho? You want to what...Hina?" (Y/n) playfully questioned, nudging the girl. Hinata's cheeks turned a darker shade of red as she stammered.