Izana Ending

"Izana

"Izana..."

The (h/c)-ette was visiting her boyfriend in Yokohama. The two were on a date. Since the both of them live in different parts of Japan, they decided to rotate when it comes to visiting the other, this time it was (Y/n) since the last time Izana came to pick her up.

Izana did not like the idea. He preferred to pick his girl up in his fancy car and not have her use public transportation. He knew how icky and crowded it can be in the train. He had fought against (Y/n), but she wanted to also put in effort too. His excuse was—just staying with me is effort enough, baby. Smooth fucker.

Anyways, (Y/n) had stepped off the train and was heading out of the train station when she spotted the familiar Cadillac parked right outside and couldn't help the sigh that escaped her lips, a faint smile curling on her face.

Izana was leaned against the vehicle in a black turtleneck with a beige overcoat draped over him paired with a white baggy pants. A beaded necklace was around his neck. It was winter, so the weather was extremely cold. He held two steaming cups of hot chocolate in his hand, approaching her with a smile, "Hey, flower." He greeted, pecking her soft lips with his as he handed her the beverage.

(Y/n) took the cup from him, taking a generous sip of it. The hot liquid sent goosebumps down her spine as she shivered a bit, "Thanks, hubby." She mindlessly said, causing a blush to appear on his tanned cheeks.

Izana cleared his throat, grabbing her free hand as he led them to the car whilst twirling the keys in his other, "I decided to pick you up halfway so you didn't have to walk the extra mile." He told her, opening the car door for her and waiting for her to get it before walking around and hopping into the drivers seat.

"That's sweet. How thoughtful of you." She told him with a smile, bobbing her head lightly to the music played on the car radio, "Are we headed to your place first or...?"

Izana smiled, keeping his eyes on the road, "I planned to have a nice lunch first. Just the two of us." He told her, using one hand to turn the wheel expertly, his finger adorned with rings. His other hand was put on her thigh comfortingly.

(Y/n) hummed, leaning her head back against the seat as she stared at the window momentarily, watching the buildings and houses flash by. She turned her head to look at Izana, observing him. He looked extremely gorgeous as he concentrated ahead of him. His orchid eyes were moving everywhere.

"What?" He chuckled. He could sense her gaze on him and couldn't help but steal a glance at her, catching her eyes briefly before returning them to the road.

Shaking her head, she replied, "Nothing, just admiring." She told him with a gentle smile. Izana felt his heart stutter at the soft tone she used. Could he get any luckier?

Izana wasn't used to having a girlfriend. In fact, women were hardly a priority for him. The occasional fling here and there would be present, but anything remotely serious he discarded. He was more concerned about his gang—Tenjiku—before it got disbanded. Even when he began working with Shinichiro at the bike shop, he didn't care for any advances other girls would give him.