Valhalla Part 5 👼

While Baji was glaring at Kisaki, who stared at him from above, Chifuyu ran towards him, spreading his arms out. The raven haired male narrowed his eyes, "Chifuyu, what the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Baji-san...don't." Chifuyu spoke, "If you take Kisaki out now, you'll be betraying Mikey-kun. For Toman, you can't take him down no--" He was cut off abruptly by a harsh punch to the face by Baji.

"Outta my way, Chifuyu." Baji gave him a nonchalant stare, "The only reason I had you with me was because you can fight. I don't give a shit what you think." He proceeded to climb back up the cars when Takemichi grabbed the raven-haired male by the waist, knocking him back.

(Y/n) watched from above, still holding a half-naked Mikey. Her eyes spotting Kazutora sneaking towards Baji and quickly removed herself from the blonde. "Kazutora, what the hell are you doing?" She murmured, trying to reach him.

With quick feet, she managed to get behind the raven-haired male, swiftly grabbing Kazutora's wrist, squeezing tightly before yanking the knife out of his grasp, tucking it into her pocket.

(Y/n) glared at him, punching him in the face. Kazutora slammed into the cars from the impact, rubbing his face. His yellow eyes pierced (Y/n)'s, who frowned at him.

Baji swiftly turned around in confusion and shock after hearing the noise, "Kazutora!?"

Chifuyu ran towards Kazutora and lifted him up by the front of his shirt, "What the hell do you think you're doing, Kazutora!?" The banana-haired boy was lost in his own world, muttering to himself that it was Baji's fault.

Baji looked at Takemichi, "I'm going to kill Kisaki. So sit back and watch, Takemichi!"

The blonde crybaby then shouted at Baji, "I'm gonna crush Kisaki and become the head of Toman!" He was confused on what was going on right now but nevertheless, he has to save Baji. He has to make sure he's alive.

"So you guys are after Kisaki too?" Baji asked Takemichi and Chifuyu whilst (Y/n) watched them carefully. Both boys nodded. Baji then punched them in the face, "Don't get in my way."

"Why do you always have to be so fucking stubborn?" (Y/n) then spoke up, catching eyes with Baji, who guiltily looked away, "Aren't we your friends?" She asked, hand on her hip.

Baji said nothing as he turned to face (Y/n), his hand reaching up to caress her soft cheek, eyes softening. He then turned and walked away, pausing for a brief moment, "Take care of Mikey for me." He said to (Y/n) and Takemichi.

Why does it sound it like a goodbye to me? She watched his retreating figure.

It was fifty members of Third Division that Kisaki brought along against Baji, who managed to wipe half of them out. He was strong. He was reckless. He was wild. He was hot...forget about that last part though.

(Y/n) kept an eye on him for extra measure.

Takemichi was in awe. He had never seen Baji fight before so he was amazed by the raven-haired male's strength.

Baji soon reached the top, knocking out everyone. He pointed the metal rod at Kisaki's neck, blood stains on his face, "Kisaki..." He glared at the tanned male.
Kisaki showed no signs of fear as he stared back at Baji, "Go ahead, asshole." He smirked.

"Baji!!" Chifuyu shouted, making (Y/n) dart her eyes to the raven-haired male, who was getting ambushed by Valhalla members. Both him and (Y/n) rushed to the top, where Baji collasped onto his knees, panting. Thankfully, there was no wound.

Chifuyu glared at Kisaki, "What the hell, Kisaki?"

Kisaki glared back, "I didn't do anything, did I?" The blonde gritted his teeth at him.