Wakasa Ending

A/n: Please comment and tell what you think!!

"Hm...can't we stay in bed a little more?" The two-toned male purred in the (Y/n)'s ear, his breath causing her face to scrunch as it tickled her neck, a smile spread across her face as she continued to deny the male.

"No!"

Wakasa gave her a smirk and twisted himself so that he was on top of her, his arms caging her in between them. He looked so pretty staring down at her with his lazy purple hues and lashes.

"Why're you being so mean to me?" His lips curled in a sly smile as he lowered himself onto the (h/c)-ette and just as their noses brushed and their lips were about to meet and close the distance between them, a *whooshing* sound was heard followed by a thump.

"Hey, sis—-oh my fucking gawd!" A high pitched shout was heard causing Wakasa to tilt his head back, lazily gazing at his girlfriend's brother who looked ready to throttle something at him.

"Are you guys about to get it on?" Klaus looked between them with wide eyes, whispering loudly. He slowly pulled his sunglasses down.

Wakasa tsked, not even bothering to remove himself from above (Y/n). It wasn't his fault that Five and Klaus decided invade his bedroom while he was trying to have some smexy time with his girlfriend. Rude.

Five scrunched his nose, "Get a room." He eyed them with disgust.

Wakasa glared at him, "This is our room." He remarked. Five rolled his eyes.

He eyed them before pointing a threatening finger at the two-toned male, "You better not have sex with my virgin sister till she's married." Five emphasized heavily on the last part.

(Y/n) tried to take a look at her brother but Wakasa's built body blocked her view completely, she felt embarrassed but tried not to show it, "Erm...can I help you, Five?"

Klaus was busying inspecting Wakasa's room to hardly pay attention to the conversation, his hand was digging through a drawer when he gasped, seeing some...*naughty*...things hidden away. He slowly put it back inside and closed the drawer, walking away innocently as if he didn't see anything.

Wakasa caught him but didn't say anything. He didn't need to explain that he was saving them for when he married the (h/c)-ette. That was his secret...not anymore....to know.

(Y/n), using her super-powered strength, pushed the two-toned male off her, sitting up, "A mission? Again?" She scrunched her brows in confusion.