Bonten Arc Part 15 🎴

(y/n) stirs, her eyes slowly fluttering open. She feels a cool metal heavy on her wrists and ankles. She arms ache but she doesn't know why. As she finally regains consciousness, she drowsily looks around, she was in some kind of cell, there was a dingy cool air around her; probably the natural temperature of the area holding her.

She looks up, seeing her wrists held in metal cuffs around a pole above her head, her feet were shackled so she couldn't move a distance. She also happened to notice her feet were bare and she wasn't wearing any clothes except for her undergarments. She tries to lick her lips, feeling them dry, only to realize there was a gag in her mouth, she furrows her brows, having a bad feeling..

Hearing a series of locks coming undone, she darts her head to the door just as it swings open and walking inside was a man wearing an all black suit. His piercing mauve eyes stare intently into her own, observing. His slicked back hair was perfectly combed and neat. He smirks at her, approaching her as his shoes clack against the concrete floor till he stands before her.

"don't you look beautiful like this." He speaks in a low tone, murmuring the words as his fingers trace her face, going to her cheek and down to her jaw before dropping his hand and cocking his head to the side, smirking, "I've waited for this day all my life..." he begins.

He walks around in front of her, not once removing his gaze from her, "you can't imagine the days I've counted and the thoughts I've had hoping for the day to come where i have you right in the palm of my hand, my dear." He coos.

(y/n) glares at him, she couldn't rumor him because her mouth was gagged. For once, her power felt useless to her.

"oh!..how silly of me, i forgot to introduce myself." He chuckles, "the name's Danno Hayashi, your new lover and king to the best underground empire to exist!!" He exclaims with wide eyes full of desire and power. He slowly brings his eyes to (y/n), "we're going to be happy for a long time." He whispers in her ear, harshly gripping her jaw in his hand and squeezing possessively.

(y/n) tries to kick him but the shackle on her foot doesn't give her much advantage nor distance. She grunts angrily, shoving her face away from his grip, (e/c) hues full of promise to get payback.

Danno laughs at the look in her eyes, he signals his men to come in, he walks pass them, issuing an order, "don't let her out till i say so." He slams the door closed, ready to begin his preparations.

(y/n) feels her throat parched. She knows eventually they would have to remove the gag so she can eat and drink. From what she gathers, this Danno Hayashi character tends to keep her alive, so she can use that to her advantage and given the chance, use her powers to force them to let her go. She just has to wait for the golden opportunity...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Few Days Later

everyone was going berserk when (y/n) is announced kidnapped, the most affected was mikey. The short white haired male was on pins and needles with everyone, one small mistake even the minuscule, was enough to have a gun pointed at you. It was like treading on thin ice, heck even his executives were a big frightened of him.

izana, draken, chifuyu and the others were searching the city in all the abandoned buildings they could find, their jobs put on hold all for the (h/c)-ette. This was a fucking man-hunt.

hanma, who has connections all-round has been doing some digging on his own to find his precious doll face. He's been interrogating them and since his aura is rather terrifying, he can easily get whatever info he needs. taiju has been merciless as well, his bulky figure intimidating people from left and right.

"so this Danno Hayashi fucker has our girl?" sanzu cusses, the bonten men in an urgent meeting to discuss the whereabouts of (y/n), "my hand is itching to slice him up." The pinkette urges to grab his katana.