Extra 6

A/n: this has nothing to do with the story. The character will be (Y/n) Kurokawa not (Y/n) Hargreeves. Please comment and tell me what you think!!!

AU: Izana's sister.

//////////////////////

Laughs were heard in a medium sized house as a young woman with long platinum hair and orchid eyes was talking on the phone whilst watching tv, "I swear you're gonna make my stomach burst, Aya!"

(Y/n) Kurokawa—big sister to her deceased little brother Izana Kurokawa—chuckled as she casually flipped through the channels, lowering the volume.

No one knew about her existence because she was taken away by a couple who wanted to adopt her. The two siblings always kept in touch after that and were even closer than before.

Izana never mentioned her to anybody...not even his closest friend, Kakucho. He just didn't find it necessary to inform everyone nor tell them if they didn't ask in the first place. Thus, she was kept hidden, unknown. He didn't mention to her he was ever in a gang because he didn't want to involve her in his mess. She was his only blood-related family.

"How's the little one doing, by the way?" Aya asked through the phone.

"Kenji is sleeping. He's been fussy ever since...well, you know." (Y/n) murmured softly, her fingernails picking at the linen of her pajamas. Her baby boy was two years old now.

"...and how are you doing?" Aya's voice was strict and pointed. The girl was practically worried for the female kurokawa.

Exhaling through her nose, (y/n)'s eyes darted aimlessly around the large living room, "I'm coping. (H/n)'s death was very sudden but I'm glad I'm not alone." She faintly smiled at the thought of her son.

(Y/n) was married for six years and was pregnant with a lovely baby boy who is now two years old. Unfortunately, while her husband was on a business trip to Osaka, he got into a terrible accident. He was killed in a gang shoot out which not only killed him but other innocent civilians as well. It happened a month ago.

"I know this is gonna sound stupid as hell and rather insensitive of me, but, maybe you need to take a breather for a bit and hang with me at the club?" Aya paused, "you totally don't have to, but..." she trailed off.

(Y/n) sucked in a breath, contemplating, "As much as I would love to get out there, I have a baby boy to take care of. But thanks for the offer." She smiled softly. The two girls chatted for a bit before the female kurokawa hung up, tossing her phone to the side and blowing raspberries with her lips before popping them and getting up to make some tea. She sighed. Life was hard.

(Y/n) held her cup as she walked to the picture frames situated on the mantle of her fake fireplace. A sad look crossed her face as she eyed the images of her and her brother. How she missed him dearly.

(Y/n) received a letter in the mail two week prior to his death. Her little brother told her he was conflicted and unsure whether to trust this new person in his 'friend' group and that he had a terrible gut feeling that something was going to happen.

She had wrote back and told him to trust his gut and to leave Yokohama and stay with her for the meantime. If only she persisted a little bit more, maybe her little brother would've still been alive.

Her fingers reached up to touch the hanafuda earrings. The only memento left of him that she received in the mail given to her by the police who contacted her afterwards.

"Oh, Izana...I wish you could've seen your nephew today. He looks so much like you, it's uncanny." (Y/n) whispered with sorrow.

////////////////////////////