Moebius Arc Part 2 ♾

2017

Takemichi  and Naoto were sitting directly in front of Osanai. The man looked like a complete bum...sort of. "So, what do you want with me?" He quietly asked.

Naoto obviously took the reins since questioning and interrogation were kind of his thing, "Twelve years ago, you fought witht the Tokyo Manji Gang as the leader of Moebius. I have some quest--"

A loud slam was heard in the restaurant as Osanai abruptly stood up, his hands placed on the table, causing the drink to spill over. It was quiet between the three. "I have nothing to say to you."

Naoto wasn't gonna give up though. "You were involved with Ryuguji Ken's death. A member of Moebius stabbed him. You ordered them to kill him, didn't you?"

"NO!!" Osanai shouted, panting hard. "....It's true we fought Toman. But we didn't kill him. That was just the trigger. After that, Toman started having internal conflicts and on August third, Draken died. It was all part of his plan."

"His?"

"I'm sorry, but I can't say no more. I want nothing to do with Toman." Osanai's phone rang, "Sorry, I have to go. My boss is gonna be mad with me again."

"Thank you for your time. I'm sorry to inconvenience you." Naoto apologized.

Osanai paused, "If Draken had never died...I..." Shaking his head, he walked out of the restaurant.

Back at Naoto's apartment, Takemichi and him were discussing what transpired earlier. "Obviously he's shaken. The conflict with Moebius was nothing but a catalyst. Whoever he was talking about was plotting to split Toman apart and Osanai just got used."

"Which means, someone is trying to pit Mikey-kun and Draken-kun against each other."

"Nonetheless, the conflict with Moebius is what caused this. Which means..." Takemichi nodded, "I have to stop Toman from fighting with Moebius!"

2005

(Y/n) yawned, her nose twitching. She was leaning against a crate box, Mikey sitting beside her, his arm loosely wrapped around her waist. Her, Draken, Mikey, Pah, and Peh were in a warehouse talking about the Moebius conflict.

"Mikey-kun!" Takemichi was breathing hard, probably from running too fast. (Y/n) and the others turned to the blonde, who approached them slowly.

"What is it, Takemichy?" Mikey asked with a smile. The crybaby blonde approached them with a determined look.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Draken asked, tilting his head back.

"You again?" Pah asked as him and Peh gave him scowls.

"Sorry, but we're discussing something important right now." Draken sighed, feeling a headache coming on.

"Could you...call of this fight with Moebius?" Takemichi asked. "I can't tell you how I know, but someone is secretly pulling the strings behind this conflict." Pah attacked him, yanking his hair back and tossing him to the floor, pissed.

"Who the hell do you think you are? Right, Pah-chin?" Peh turned to his friend.

Pah ignored him, glaring daggers at Takemitchi, "Get lost. Say another word and I'll murder you."

(Y/n) narrowed her eyes at Takemichi. Ever since he arrived in their gang, she noticed how he seemed to know more than he should. She had her theories, but the (h/c)-ette believed he probably has the power of a seer. To see the future.

It makes sense because how would he know there was someone pulling the strings behind this conflict unless he was secretly a traitor, but (Y/n) rules that out since he looked too genuine.