Bonten Arc Part 9 🎴

The sky was oddly grey and gloom, a dreary day for everyone. It felt like time lax behind and it was going even slower. It was a similar way to how bonten was currently feeling right now, but the air around them was different.

bonten was having a meeting in their headquarters, the serious looks on their face indicates that it was an important matter, a matter that threatens their organization and place as japan's top crime syndicate.

mikey glances at kakucho blankly, his figure hunched over in his spot on the leather chair, "tell me again?" He orders, eyes narrowed dangerously.

The scarred male clears his throat, gazing down at the papers as he shuffles through them, the crinkling sound was the only thing heard in the quiet and tense room, "our sources say a mafia boss is trying to expand his empire into new territories and so far he's been successful but as for reaching the areas where we control, there's lots of resistance thanks to our men." He informs.

sanzu clicks his tongue in annoyance, "fucker, don't these shit-faces know they can never out-rule bonten? lets fucking kill them all!" He slams his fist down on the table, rattling their glasses that rested on the coaster beside them.

The others agrees, this was an act of war on their territory and they weren't gonna back down.

mikey gazes out the large window in thought, as much as he hates to admit it, he and the others have to stay away from (y/n) for a bit till this blows over and they regain control. The last thing he wants is for her to be in danger, if something happened, he was damn well certain he would lose control...and he wouldn't regret the outcome whatsoever.

The short male informs them of his decision and the bonten executives wholeheartedly agree no matter how they felt about it. The (h/c)-ette's safety mattered most to them.

rindou clicks his tongue, "wouldn't it be better if we bring (y/n) to our penthouse? that way we'll be able to watch over her on a 24 hour basis and have immense protection for her." He states, the others contemplate this idea as well...

koko sighs, brushing his hair to the side, "like that would be easy," he chuckles, "(y/n) is a stubborn woman and she wouldn't come with us willingly." He points out, "remember how she beat the shit out of us?"

ran chuckles, a lazy grin on his lips, "i always knew she was a strong woman, one of the reasons why I've become attracted to her long ago." He sighs dreamily, imagining the (h/c)-ette as his lovely wifey and spoiling her rotten.

The guys get back to their meeting, trying to figure out who this new mafia boss is and what he wants.

////////////////

(y/n) was with baji, kazutora and chifuyu at their pet shop, the female was sitting on the counter, "being a manager at a hotel does it have its perks though." She chuckles softly.

kazutora glances at her amused, going back to feeding the cats, "oh yeah?...and what's that?" His hair was neatly pulled in a bun, his bang framing his face.

The (h/c)-ette responds, "i get to leave whenever i want. The reason i stay back late most of the time is because i like to finish my work than leave it unfinished for the next day." She says.

She decided to leave the gemino hotel for a little rendezvous, wanting to see the others and how they're doing. She did the bare minimum before taking her leave, promising sana she would come back later in the evening. It's not like she was obligated to stay late, but she supposes it was just a sense of responsibility within her.