Valhalla Part 2 👼

The ringing of a doorbell was heard as (Y/n) stood outside Baji's apartment complex. She was wearing a white buttoned up top with the sleeves puffed out, and a black knee length skirt. Her hair in a ponytail, the ends curling.

It was Monday, so she just finished up working at the convenience store. Her head was throbbing a bit. She had an unexpected visitor. Two in particular. Kokonoi and Inui.

The dark haired male had decided to come back to the store to buy some supplies like batteries and some medical supplies. Both him and his companion had bruises on their face which didn't seem to bother them in the slightest.

"Back already? I didn't think I'd see you so soon." (Y/n) drawled out, scanning their items as she occasionally glanced at them.

Kokonoi rubbed the back of his head, an embarrassed blush on his face. "It's not like that!" He quickly remarked. He clicked his tongue, "Just give me my stuff."

Inui chuckled, slightly nudging Koko away, his blue eyes made contact with (Y/n)'s (e/c) ones. "I'm Inui Seishu. Nice to meet you," He paused to read her name tag, "(Y/n) Hargreeves."

(Y/n) returned the sentiment, "Same." She told them the total of their products, taking the money from Kokonoi.

"Hargreeves? Is that a foreign name?" Inui questioned, leaning his elbow on the counter, cocking his head to the side, "It's not a very common name around here."

"Then I must be uncommon then." (Y/n) coolly replied, handing the two young males their change, a polite smile plastered on her lips.

"Indeed you are." Inui agreed, a tiny smirk on his face, "Uncommon things attract me." He brushed his hair back.

(Y/n) bit back a smile, finding their little banter funny, "Maybe it's too much for you to handle." She replied, retying her ponytail.

Kokonoi, who felt jealous of his friend, roughly nudged him away. He looked at (Y/n), plastering a smirk on his face, sticking his tongue out, "Maybe for him, but certainly not for me." He ignored Inui's glare.

"Uncommon things are the most valuable, aren't they?" Kokonoi spoke the last part whilst staring deeply into (Y/n)'s eyes.

"That depends on how valuable they are." (Y/n) remarked with a chuckle.

"Very valuable." Kokonoi whispered, his eyes slowly searching her face, taking in her features.

(Y/n) remained silent, darting her eyes between Kokonoi and Inui, "....Have a good day, boys." She handed them their bagged goods, watching as they silently took it and walked out, not before giving the girl a glance back.

Anyways, since she was now free, (Y/n) decided to confront and talk to Baji. The sound of a door opening broke her from her thoughts and a middle aged woman who looked exactly like Baji except for the eyes stepped out, "(Y/n)-chan? What a pleasant surprise, are you here to see Keisuke?" She kindly asked.

(Y/n) smiled, nodding her head, "Yeah, is he home?" Baji's mother; Baji Haruka, nodded her head, letting the girl inside her home. This wasn't the first time she had visited Baji.

In all honesty, years ago, Baji's mother seemed surprised the (h/c)-ette was visiting her son. Simply because she remembered he had said he wasn't interested in dating anyone.

Ms. Baji smiled, a cheerful and excited gleam in her eyes as she ushered (Y/n) inside, who gave a polite smile, taking off her shoes and standing patiently as Baji's mother called out to him.

Footsteps were heard coming down the hallway accompanied by an irritated voice, "What is it, Okaa-san?" A deep voice was heard. Baji stopped at the entrance, looking at his mother with a small frown before his bronze eyes darted to (Y/n), who gave him a devious smirk. His eyes widen in shock.