Valhalla Part 1 👼

2005

Takemichi looked around, "Why is it all white?" He then realized he was at a bath house. Hearing bubbling, he spotted Mikey underneath the water, who popped out, "BOO!" He had a closed eye smile, blonde locks drenched.

"Keep quiet! You two aren't kids!" Draken berated, washing his hair.

Takemichi remained still. Why am I at a bathhouse with Mikey-kun and Draken-kun!?

"Man, I feel alive." Draken sighed, leaning his head back.

Mikey pouted, his cheek puffing out, "Why couldn't I be with (Y/n)-chin instead!?" (Y/n), Hina, and Emma were in a separate room away from the boys.

The small blonde wanted to bathe with the (h/c)-ette...and maybe sniff her beautiful skin...and have a peek at her breasts....

Draken bonked Mikey's head, an irritated expression on his face, "Urusai! Have some respect, would ya!?" He sighed, tilting his head back. He was in the same boat at the commander but he was much more subtle about it. What he would give just to get a peek at her smooth skin. He can only imagine.

"Guess it's time to get out."

Takemichi, Draken, and Mikey got up and went to the locker room to get changed in their clothes before leaving. They paused, seeing (Y/n), Hina and Emma walk out at the same time.

Mikey beamed, rushing towards the (h/c)-ette and wrapped his arms around her, "(Y/n)-chin!!" He buried his face in her neck, inhaling her jasmine scent and sighing in content. He hummed in delight. She patted his head, occasionally her fingers would rake through his blonde tresses as he purred.

As soon as they all stepped out from the establishment, they were met with Mitsuya, Pah, Peh, Mitsuya, Mucho and Smiley. The blonde commander turned to Takemichi, "Takemichy, let's go. We have a special announcement to make." He smiled.

(Y/n) knew exactly what he was talking about along with the other captains. A new member was going to join their ranks. The girl hadn't seen the person yet so she was curious to know who this new member is.

The group rode their bikes down the road, their Toman jackets flashing in the night.

They soon arrived at Musashi Shrine. Walking up the long ass staircase, (Y/n) watched as the Toman members bowed like they usually did as she and Mikey made their way to the small steps, standing above everyone.

Draken took a step forward, his demeanor stoic, "We will now officially announce a new member of Toman!"

Mikey then rose his voice, "New member, step up!!" Murmurs were heard throughout Toman as they wondered who the new member was going to be. Footsteps were soon heard approaching as two people walked past everyone.

(Y/n) silently watched from beside Mikey as Takemichi and Kisaki made brief eye contact.

(E/c) hues made eye contact with blue ones when Kisaki stepped onto the stairs. (Y/n) frowned, wondering why he was looking at her like that. She wasn't able to decipher his expression and decided to shrug it off.

Unbeknownst to her, Kisaki was eyeing her and Mikey's hands that were intertwined together. His eyebrow twitched in annoyance.

Kisaki then sat down in front of (Y/n) and with his back to Mikey as well. Shocked whispers would heard as everyone wondered why he was doing such a thing. Did he not have shame? No, of course not.

"Who the fuck do you think you are!?"

"What's your problem?!"

Mikey then spoke up, silencing the crowd, "This is Kisaki Tetta! From now on, he will be stationed in the third division as vice captain!" He announced. Pah remained silent as he listened to the blonde's words.