Black Dragon Part 5 🐉

Christmas Day
12/25/2005

"Mikey?!" Taiju narrowed his eyes.

"What's the invincible Mikey doing here??" Kokonoi clicked his tongue is annoyance.

"With Mikey-kun, we can beat the Black Dragons." Takemichi panted, blood dripping down his face, eye swollen shut.

"You sure about that? We're here in the first place because we broke the truce between Toman and Black Dragon's." Mitsuya frowned, wiping the bottom part of his face.

The entrance to the church creaked opened, the sounds of boots were heard entering. A glimpse of blonde hair entered their view. "Merry Christmas....what are you guys doing...on a day like this?" Mikey questioned with a closed eye smile.

His obsidian eyes opened, spotting Taiju and the others. "....The Black Dragon's?" Mikey spotted a tuft of (h/c) hair and turned his gaze over to (Y/n).

"(Y/n)-chin." Mikey slowly approached the girl, taking in her ruffled clothing and messy hair. He brushed his fingers against her cheek, dark obsidian eyes scanning her form with clouded anger.

Mitsuya suddenly bowed, "Mikey, I'm sorry!" The small blonde turned his attention to the lilac-haired male. "I broke the agreement, with my own irresponsibility. We're fighting them now as you can see."

Mikey said nothing, his face betraying no emotion whatsoever. "Baji recognized the sound of your exhaust. He said, 'only Mitsuya's bike sounds that sweet!'"

The small blonde looked at Mitsuya, a smile on his face, "That's why we're here." He approached Taiju, a blank expression on his face, "You're fighting these three guys, right?"

"So you're the invincible Mikey?" Taiju chuckled, grinning widely at the small blonde, who tucked his hands into his pockets.

".....Why are you standing in my way? I just wanna ride with the guys and (Y/n)-chin again. If they die, our friends will be sad and I'll kill you." Mikey's voice lowered deeply, sending shivers down everybody's spine except for the (h/c)-ette.

Taiju suddenly punched Mikey in the face, slamming him to the ground. He punched the small blonde again.

Mikey was motionless on the ground, not moving.

Everybody was stunned to silence. "Mikey!!" (Y/n) broke out of her stupor, rushing towards the blonde just as the clock chimed three times, Christmas day was over.

Taiju laughed loudly, "Even the bell chimes to bless my victory on this holy night. I've defeated the invincible Mikey!!!"

Before (Y/n) could get past Taiju to reach Mikey, he tightly grasped her wrist, tugging her into his hard rock chest, "Where do you think you're going, woman?" He smirked widely, enjoying the struggle she was putting on.

"Let go!!" (Y/n) shouted, glowering at the male. His hand completely engulfed her wrist, hurting her. She winced, definitely feeling a bruise coming on.

"TAIJU!! You fucker!!!" Mitsuya shouted, rushing towards the big bulky man. "You're dead!!!"

Taiju turned to the lilac-haired male, keeping his hold onto the (h/c)-ette. He suddenly paused, feeling a dark aura behind him. He turned his head, widening his eyes in shock.

"Prayer time's over." Mikey's dead eyes glared into Taiju's.