Extra 1

A/n: please comment and tell me what you think!!

The blue sky was dotted with fluffy white clouds that drifted lazily in the gentle breeze. The blazing midday sun shone relentlessly on the people of Tokyo, Japan. The flowers bright as the rainbow after a rainy day. Everything seemed perfectly normal for everyone except for seven siblings.

In a medium sized home located in Shibuya that belonged to (Y/n) Hargreeves, everything was not alright. Chaos was happening. Shouts were heard. "Guys! As much as I love you staying at my place, please don't destroy my only space of living!" The (h/c)-ette shouted back, irritated as she stared at the broken plates that Viktor accidentally crashed onto the ground using her telekinesis.

Ever since (Y/n) was reunited with her siblings after the Kantou Manji fight, things went back to normal as if none of them had ever separated in the beginning.

Klaus looked at her with innocent puppy eyes, "Don't get angry with me, they were the ones who started it." He pointed at Luther and Diego.

(Y/n) patted his head, giving him a soft look, "I know, bro. If there's any damages, they'll be paying for it." She narrowed her eyes at them, making them scoff. Arrogant pricks.

The group has been staying with (Y/n) for a five months and would never admit how much they enjoyed hanging out with the boys despite knowing they're involved in gangs. They were an interesting bunch to the siblings.

The thought of going back home has crossed their minds but no one had initiated the move yet. They were simply enjoying whatever peace they can get for the meantime since they went through hell and back to find their (h/c)-ette sister. Literally.

They didn't fail to mention the adventures they had while searching for her. It would certainly be a once in a lifetime opportunity since they did not plan on returning.

"Titans?" (Y/n) raised her brow in disbelief, eyes darting to each of her siblings, "Are you serious?" Those were mythological creatures, said to be extinct.

Allison nodded, slumping against the couch, "Even I had a hard time believing it and I saw it with my own two eyes!" She shook her head, hand pressed to her temple.

"I thought I saw my life flash before my eyes." Diego huffed, sharpening his throwing knives as he lifted the metal to inspect the quality, touching his finger tip with it.

"If you asked me, Erwin was a courageous fool and Levi was arrogant dick." Five rolled his eyes, leaning his hands back on the table top as he braced his entire weight. "Although the short midget did have some pretty impressive moves." He admitted with an appreciative nod.

(Y/n) gaped at Five. For as long as she knew him, he never acknowledged anyone, not even them. Okay, that's a lie. He only respects his siblings and no one else. "Bless my soul, am I hearing things? Did our brother just compliment someone?" She mocked gasped.

The others chuckled along with (Y/n), ignoring Five's glare on them. "Shut it."

(Y/n) rose her hands in defeat, before brushing her hair back behind her ear, "And....what about the demons...?" (Y/n) reluctantly asked. Demons was a term she casually tossed to the side. A person only hears about it during hauntings or inner problems with oneself or insult, etc. It was commonly used in variety of ways.

Luther hummed, clicking his tongue in annoyance, "I wouldn't say those were demons from actual hell. They were more like human eating monsters with a craving for flesh and blood." He casually said.

(Y/n) blinked. "What kind of world did you go into?" She rhetorically asked, getting up from her seat to clean up the broken plate and toss it in the garbage.