Mikey Ending

Mikey hummed in happiness, his hand clutching onto (Y/n)'s as the two strolled down the streets of Japan

Mikey hummed in happiness, his hand clutching onto (Y/n)'s as the two strolled down the streets of Japan. They were on their fifth date. The small blonde barged into his girlfriend's home where she was staying and bluntly told her they were going out for the day.

////////////////////

(Y/n) was drinking her coffee as she sat on the couch, looking at the tv. "Honestly Five, I don't think the Time Association would ever give up till you're dead. Apparently your habit of pissing people off has made you a target." She smiled sarcastically.

Five rolled his eyes at his sister, shrugging nonchalantly. "It's not my fault they can't take 'no' for an answer."

(Y/n) gave him a look, "And killing the big guys is the answer?" Five smirked, taking her cup of coffee and drinking it for himself.

"Yes."

(Y/n) crossed her legs, rubbing her head, "Just be careful. We don't need anymore targets on our back." She warned, knowing all too well those suited animal head freaks wouldn't hesitate to shoot bullets at them.

Five patted her head as if she were a child, earning a glare from her, "I'm not that reckless to endanger my family, sis. What kind of protector would I be if I did?"

"A shitty one."

Both her and Five exchanged chuckles with each other just as her door slammed open, revealing Toman's commander waltzing in like he owned the place.

"Wifey! Let's go on a date!" Mikey beamed, his obsidian eyes sparkling with life. He looks so cute!

Five glared at him, his distaste for the small blonde was evident on his face, "What are you? A barbarian?" The moment he saw Mikey, he immediately sensed bad news from him and certainly did not appreciate his sister dating someone like him. He expressed his 'concerns' on a daily basis

Mikey glared at him. He did not like (Y/n)'s brother. He thought him to be annoying. "I'm here for (Y/n)-chin." He narrowed his eyes. He darted his attention to the said girl, holding his hand out, "Let's go!"

Five's eye twitched in annoyance before he sighed, getting up, "I'll see you later, sis. I've got some business of my own to attend to." He told her, completely ignoring Mikey as if he didn't exist at all.

(Y/n) chuckled, nodding her head. Getting up, she patted Five's shoulder, watching as he disappeared in a blue time portal before turning to Mikey, who was in awe. "I still don't get how you both can hate each other but secretly admire the other." She shook her head.

Mikey looked at her with a pout, "I like his powers! Otherwise, he's a bastard." 

(Y/n) sighed, taking Mikey's hand as he led them both out.