Kakucho Ending

It was Valentines Day and he wanted to surprise his beautiful girlfriend with a romantic night/date but since he's never had a girlfriend, he had to ask his friends which weren't much of help so instead he googled up some ideas and decided to do his own thing to improvise.

He went to the flower shop and browsed through the various bouquets of colorful flora. He wanted to get something different but he didn't know much about flower language and decided to go with the old traditional red roses, "Aww, is this for your lover? Such a sweet boy, she'll definitely love them." The old lady smiled at him.

Kakucho's cheeks heated up as he cleared his throat, embarrassedly looking away, "arigato..." He quickly grabbed the bouquet and rushed out the store.

His next place was going to a pharmacy/convenience store or something to get chocolates. He saw so many different brands and decided to pick one on a whim, hoping (y/n) will love them.

As he was heading back to his place, he quickly entered his apartment and began decorating to the best of his abilities. He lit some candles, sprinkled the table and floor with petals, put his cooked dish (he looked up a recipe) in the center of the table and placed his gifts on the table.

When his doorbell rang, he straightened out his tie nervously and approached his door. He had texted the (h/c)-ette to come exactly at 8:00 PM. Taking a deep breath, he opened the door and was greeted with a soft smile and beautiful (e/c) eyes that made his heart go doki doki.

"(Y/n)..." he gaped at her beauty. She was dressed in a red dress with her hair curled. She was breathtakingly amazing. He reached to kiss her lips, tasting the coconut balm.

"Hitto." She had her hands on his shoulders, kissing him back. He led her in his apartment and to the small table that had chairs for two, "oh my....this is so beautiful." She marveled at what her boyfriend had done, turning to him.

Kakucho blushed, feeling oddly proud and accomplished, "This is all for you." He murmured softly. He took her hand, pulled the chair back and waited for her to settle before taking the seat across from her.

He was about to say something when his phone vibrated near his hand and his dual colored eyes caught the text message sent by Izana. How's it going? Can we come over? I hope you're not doing the dirty.

He quickly shoved his phone into his back pocket once he noticed (y/n)'s curious eyes peering over. "Let's continue, yeah?"

The date went really well—minus the annoying text messages and missed calls he was receiving. Kakucho then put on some music, holding out his hand, "care to dance with me?"

(Y/n) giggled, taking his hand, "with pleasure."

Kakucho inhales the sweet scent of her Dalia perfume, nestling his nose into the crook of her neck. The both of them sway together to the soft music flowing from the stereo.

(Y/n) was never been the best dancer, always feeling too awkward to openly express the beat to a song when it came on. But something was different when it was just her and her boyfriend pressed together intimately in their shared home.

Angel by Troye Sivan was playing. The song was romantic in a way—passionate.

Kakucho lightly pressed his lips against her nape, inhaling deeply. He turned her around, the two taking a stance. He held her hand while the other slithered around her waist, pushing her close to him. "I'm not much of a romantic, but I'll do my best for you, babe." He murmured in her ear.

(Y/n) flushed red. Feeling his strong, muscular arms around her body sent tingles down her spine. She loved being wrapped around him. It gave her the most pleasant feeling in the whole world. He was perfect.