Bonten Arc Part 11 🎴

(y/n) was without a job because her new boss, kokonoi hajime, who took over the hotel she was working in has laid her off, claiming it was for her own 'safety' and it was best for her to stay home.

She presumes it's because of the attack on the baji-trio's shop and her attempted kidnapping (second; not by bonten though). Obviously, she tries to argue with the money-maker when he came to her office two days ago.

Now she sits at the kawata's ramen restaurant, huffing. A piping hot bowl of ramen specially made by the twins sitting before her, chopsticks in hand. The two cotton-candy haired males glances at each other, "(y/n)-chan?...maybe it's a good idea to stay home for a while. You seem to have a big target on your back after what happened. It's not only us, but all the others agree too." Angry says, touching her hand softly.

(y/n) sighs, glancing at them with nonchalant eyes as she takes angry's hand in hers, their fingers intertwining almost intimately, "so it's the majority over me, hm?" She lightheartedly says, pulling her hand back and going back to eating her food.

smiley responds, "we just want you safe, (y/n)-chan."

It feels like she's been hearing that phrase so much lately that it's starting to get a little annoying, but she doesn't voice it. She knows how overly protective draken, taiju and the others are and adding mikey and his executives to the mix doesn't help at all, both parties are still on different terms with each other (not really communicating at all but protecting her in their own way).

(y/n) sighs, "thanks." she smiles softly at the twins, who blush. They really love the girl a lot. "Here, lemme pay—"

Angry shakes his head, "it's on the house." She still pays anyways....hard labour doesn't come cheap and must be rewarded accordingly....in her opinion at least.

///////////////

(y/n) walks the streets now that she doesn't have anything to do or a job to work at. Her hands are tucked in her pockets as she aimlessly looks around, seeing everyone busy and going about their lives. She could rumor any worker to give her a job but she figured mikey and the others would know and stop her.

She decides to go at a cafe and get some sweets. Once she orders she sits down by the large window, munching on her pastry quietly. She checks her phone occasionally. She subconsciously glances up when she sees someone enter the building, the man wearing a black leather jacket with some black pants and a pair of sunglasses.

The (h/c)-ette goes back to eating her pastry. When she finishes, she gets up to leave the cafe and walk down the street. She narrows her eyes when she hears footsteps following behind her, she glances back discreetly seeing it the same male from earlier, he was keeping a distance but she was certain his eyes were on her from behind those sunglasses.

Keeping her eyes forward, a nonchalant expression on her face, she continues walking and sharply turns into a street and she stops when the revving of motorcycles caught her attention and she was soon surrounded by six of them. She glares.

"stop being a coward and tell me what you want!" She demands.

The man smirks and says nothing, just waving his hand and the men on the bikes get off, cracking their knuckles before rushing at her.

(y/n) punches one of them in the face with a hard gaze before slamming his body into another. She grunts when another kicks her in the stomach, causing her to stumble back, she frowns, clicking her tongue.