Philippines

January 10th 2018

.........Continuation.

In a house deep in a forest, a young woman with (h/c) hair in her late twenties entered through the front door. She walked inside the living room, spotting the group of males on the couch, their eyes glued to the tv that was playing the news channel.

"Hey." All eyes turned to (Y/n), their shoulders heaving in relief for the woman.

"(Y/n), you're back." Baji spoke. He was worried that Mikey could have killed her, like what he did to him and the other members of Toman.

"How are you guys holding up? Feel anything weird?" She questioned, sitting down on a one person sofa, looking at them with concern.

They shook their heads. The guys were still astounded by the fact they died and came back to life. It should be impossible, but it wasn't.

The former Toman members learned that (Y/n) was more special than they realized. She had powers. It was unbelievable and they were in denial at first because those things are a myth that only happens in comic books and movies.

"That's good." (Y/n) paused, glancing at each of them, "I am going to meet Mikey."

Tense silence.

Kazutora shot up from his seat, rushing towards the (h/c)-ette and kneeling down in front of her, holding her hands tight in his, "No! Mikey might kill you! He's not the same person anymore! Look at what he did to us!" He tried to reason with her.

Mitsuya clenched his fists, a frown on his face, "As much as I hate it, I agree with Kazutora. Mikey is unstable. We don't know what he's capable of anymore."

Smiley looked worried for (Y/n), "Don't go."

(Y/n) looked at them, feeling guilty. This was all her fault. When Takemichi left Toman, she was the only one who kept Mikey grounded and helped him when he couldn't tell left from right or right from wrong. The  small blonde relied on her. He needed her. She was his rock. The only person he can truly talk to.

That all changed when Kisaki found out about her powers and kidnapped her. He has been planning for a very long time. He made sure to put a shock collar on her throat so that she wouldn't speak and sometimes gagged her when he wasn't present so that she wasn't
able to save herself.

She was helpless.

He kept her for years locked in his basement; forcing himself on her, abusing her. He was obsessed. He was psychotic. He was sadistic.

Then one day, Kisaki took a while to come back, but that gave her enough time to rumor herself and break free. When he came to the basement to check on her, she knocked him out with a brick and escaped from his household.

...........only to find out the former Toman members were killed.....

So what did she do?

Bring them back to life using her power.

"But—"

"Whatever that bastard Kisaki did to you, was not your fault! He deserved to die!" Draken cut her off with a stern glare. "He did the most unimaginable things to you." Clenching his teeth, the tall male was angry.

"Still. If I was around back then before Kisaki kidnapped me, none of this would have happened." (Y/n) stood up, resolve in her eyes, "I am going to see Mikey, whether you agree or disagree."

Baji clicked his tongue, running a hand through his shoulder length hair, not able to argue with the stubborn (h/c)-ette, "Do you even know where he is? Even the police have no leads."