Tenjiku Part 7 ☯️

Things soon got worse once Kisaki got involved. He pointed a gun at Takemichi's head, "So you're saying you have it then? The 'I won't lose even if die,' that kind of determination?"

"A gun!?" Kokonoi was in disbelief. Shit was taking a huge turn.

"What the hell!?" Kakucho shouted in bewilderment.

"Kisaki!" Chifuyu and Mitsuya shouted, clenching their jaws tight. This has taken a turn for the worse.

Takemichi wasn't scared. Why should he be? After all the shit he went through at every timeline he visited while traveling to the future. He saw his own friend die. He saw Hinata die. He saw Naoto die. He saw
Chifuyu die. (Y/n) was kidnapped by Kisaki. He saw Mikey die in (Y/n)'s arms. All the people who died, he promised them to change the future. He promised to save everyone. That's why he won't give up, not when everyone's lives were hanging on the edge of his shoulders.

Kisaki scowled, seeing the look on his face. He hated that look. He wanted to wipe off completely.

"Kisaki? What's holding you back?" Takemichi spoke, a determined grin on his face.

A gunshot was heard, scaring everyone except for Izana. Chifuyu, Mitsuya, and the others shout for the blonde male.

"What's wrong Kisaki? I won't die if you're shooting at my foot." Takemichi was knelt on the ground, staring at Kisaki dead in the eyes, "I don't have charisma like Mikey. I'm not smart like Naoto. Nor am I adept like Koko. I don't have a body like Mucho. I'm not strong in fights like Draken-kun either. That's why, I believe in one thing that I'm good at."

Takemichi stood up, hands balled into a fist, "I don't give up!! Even if I die, I won't give up!!" He shouted.

Everyone stared wide eyed.

"I'll kill you." Kisaki threatened.

"What else is new? Go ahead, it's not like you haven't dirtied your hands before." Takemichi said, not wavering at all.

Kisaki pulled his gun away, using it to smack Takemichi in the face, who fell down on the ground, unmoving.

He was soon lifted up by Akkun, "What's wrong? Giving up does not exist in your dictionary, right?" Takemichi was stunned.

"'As long as I'm here Toman will not lose' huh? You're damn weak, you motherfucker!" Peh-yan shouted. Pah-chin agreed.

"Even though you're weak, you're very inspiring." The Kawata twins spoke in unison.

"I'm not over yet!" Hakkai said. "This is nothing to Toman!" Mitsuya chuckled.

"We're all pumped!" Inui said with gritted teeth.

"Kisaki." Chifuyu called out, "This whole thing is just a mere kids fight. Not a killing spree. We all just wanna look cool. Will power and glory. We fight head on because we don't know our strengths. That's why we fight with our fists! Fighting for things we believe in!! Fighting for our burdens!!"

"And!?" Kisaki had irritated expression on his face, "How the hell are you ragged old bastards still standing up and talking proud!? It doesn't change the fact that you're losing!! At this rate, Toman will be gone, right, Takemichy?" The tanned male smirked.

Takemichi glared at him venomously, "Don't call me by that nickname."

"Bunch of annoying guys, am I right?" Kisaki chuckled, "Well I'm gonna end them once and for all. Then, Tenjiku and Toman will be merged. It doesn't matter which one is at the top!! The team will be Tokyo Manji Gang! Mikey will still be the captain. How's that? Sounds good, huh?"

Takemichi punched Kisaki, knocking his ugly glasses off his face, "Kisaki! I'll beat your shitty rotten brain till I knock some sense into you!"

"Get up, Kisaki!" The crybaby blonde demanded. "There's no use making peace with you now."